GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Wooosh18

Finally said goodbye to my stock wheels and suspensions. VMR 801 wrap with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+. Replaced stock with ST coilovers.

These look really nice. I've had my eye on some. What size do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Cleaned my driver seat. Still needs a deeper and more proper job but it’ll do for now.

Before

How do you get in the cracks? I always just smack the seat really hard to get all the dirt loosened up to suck up with my weak 12 volt Arm and Hammer vacuum

stuntnuts

Go Kart Newbie
I spent the day dialing in the exhaust tips and final welding them. The passenger's side is now fully welded, the driver's side is tacked. I'm hoping like hell to have time to pull the exhaust one more time tonight and final weld the driver's side. Stoked on the progress though.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
I spent the day dialing in the exhaust tips and final welding them. The passenger's side is now fully welded, the driver's side is tacked. I'm hoping like hell to have time to pull the exhaust one more time tonight and final weld the driver's side. Stoked on the progress though.
That looks awesome! [emoji106]

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K

Looks like it came from the factory that way. Very nice.

Rollback50k1

Ready to race!
How do you get in the cracks? I always just smack the seat really hard to get all the dirt loosened up to suck up with my weak 12 volt Arm and Hammer vacuum

I’ve only had the car for about 3 months but I’ve used small brushes in the passed.

Compressed air before vacuuming is usually what I do.

I don’t know how I feel about using compressed air. The idea is solid but unfortunately all you end up doing is blowing it all over the rest of the interior. I would stick to a brush, just don’t get a metal type for obvious reasons. You could probably even go with a dollar store tooth brush to be honest....just steer clear from using toothpaste on the seat lol

I use a small brush and vacuum to get in the seat cracks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I would normally suggest vacuum the seat and carpet first. Then go over it with a brush to either break apart the dirt and such before hitting it with the vacuum a 2nd time.

-Martin

danvphotos

Passed Driver's Ed
I don’t know how I feel about using compressed air. The idea is solid but unfortunately all you end up doing is blowing it all over the rest of the interior. I would stick to a brush, just don’t get a metal type for obvious reasons. You could probably even go with a dollar store tooth brush to be honest....just steer clear from using toothpaste on the seat lol

-Martin

I guess I should have gone into more detail, I'll usually have a towel or rag to kind of shield the flying debris from ending up all over the place, and if it's super dirty I'll do a quick pass with the crevice tool before blowing with compressed air.

I always do the seats first so that if any debris ends up elsewhere, it gets vacuumed up after the fact.

805gti

Today I installed 034 Density Line Transmission Mounts, 034 Billet Dogbone Insert, 034 25mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar, and 034 Rear Subframe Brace. Prior I installed a Borla Cat-Back S-type (great sound!), DR 15mm and 20mm wheel spacers, APR Lowering springs and finally GIAC Stage 1 Tune.

damionrowe

Passed Driver's Ed
Steering wheel cover. Definitely was easier to do with the wheel removed while I watched tv.

Attachments

• IMG_20190424_003320.jpg
    IMG_20190424_003320.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 510
  • IMG_20190424_174858.jpg
    IMG_20190424_174858.jpg
    395.1 KB · Views: 501