GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd
do these let you put jack stands under the same end of the car you jack from? do you have a link? seems like they would be very handy

Yeah I’m pretty sure. In DAP’s video it shows how you jack up the car with the jack points. Here’s the link.
https://youtu.be/YcE8zA5iBLY

I think I purchased them from DAP as well.
Definitely, comes in handy

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Washed it after a month of rain and snow

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Received and flashed HPA's stage 3 crackle tune with their handheld flash tool: can swap between the two tunes now!

I wasn't sure to expect but it's just the right amount of crackle in my mind.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Pumped a full tank of gas without blending E85 for the first time since February this year and set the JB4 from map 6 to map 1. You can really feel the big drop in acceleration lol. Preparing for a road trip where 91 is gonna be as good as it gets.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Ah beautiful Jake,

Now I wish :eek: I got you to build everything for me and not just the DP and MP.

Feel free to use my AWE "YPipe" to mock up a MK7.5 fitment... just in case. :rolleyes:

Hmm, you could probably sell the new in box AWE track & I can build you the Aggressive CBE in 7.5 configuration or center exit (whichever you prefer, both are in the works). To get 7.5 fitment dialed in I have a few local 7.5 gti I could snag to ensure everything fits perfectly like the mk7

monsta

Car(s)
Golf GTI Performance
New state, new plate. I thought CARBNYT was only suitable on black plates so I went with something else. I will miss those black CA plates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking good, what did you use for your red strip on the rear valance?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

VAG Parts Bin

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
97 GTI & 17 R

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Oil and plugs today. These are the stock plugs after 15k, 9k of that was with APR Stage 1. Probably going to switch to 10k change interval.

Edit: and also a nice bath

Last edited:

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Woke up and was gonna get breakfast and run some errands. Jumped in the GTI, tried starting her and got a ticking sound from the engine bay. Turned everything off, tried again and got the same ticking. Gauge cluster was flickering as well. Looked at my handy dandy USB/cigarette outlet and it showed 10. Figure it was a dead battery. The last 5 months or so is getting a "Check license plate light warning". I read that is the battery is below 12 it causes some weird errors. Anyway went to Orileys and replaced the battery and all is well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk