GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

16GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Replaced spark plugs. Apparently 20K miles is too long an interval, will drop to 10K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
digital torque wrench makes this go much better. sometimes even a supposedly working torque wrench mysteriously gives no click.
Agreed, but my dad only has the one click type. Had to do it there so my brother in law could borrow the fluid extractor to change his oil and the kit didn't get delivered until the day I left for my parents house. Very sad

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Vobs56

Ready to race!
Tinted the side reflectors gloss black. Got tired of being annoyed by that tiny bit of orange every time I looked at my car.

GTI/TDI

Passed Driver's Ed
So today I finally passed 600 miles on my new GTI so I took her on a 100 mile spirited and scenic drive all through Chester Co. PA. Was a great time. Love this car!!

Oh and yesterday I gave her a bath too and got her tinted out as well.

And finally I installed the $10 clutch stop mod this morning and now it is perfect! Best $10 mod ever, especially for us dudes under 6’!!

16GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Tuned? The stock interval is something like 40k, right?

Yeah, Stage 2 APR for 35,000 miles now. Stock interval says 60K, but with the tune and the condition of those Densos I took out today, I’ll start swapping em at 10k from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Finally got my Inno fairing, slapped some vinyl on and mounted up... love the look against silver white. Bonus.. you need longer bolts than what they give you.