• IMG_0743.jpg
    IMG_0743.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 625
  • IMG_0744.jpg
    IMG_0744.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 625

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Tried to figure out we’re the water in the trunk was coming from after replacing the handle drain hose... turns out there was this big collection of water pooling behind the drivers side taillight... pulled a small plug and all the water came rushing out... need to figure out where/how it was getting in

Jarbear

Ready to race!
Honestly I think this car is cursed. Hit 3 times in a year and a half. Dude was half way in a railroad crossing (in the left lane) and the arm started to come down (train coming). He backed up AT AND ANGLE and hit me in the right lane.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
snow tires on...not that that deserves mention but I'll suggest you go check the psi in your spare....mine went from 60 (recommended)to 45psi in the year I had it. I adjusted/checked them myself when I got it. the small air volume changes quickly.

side note: forgot how my snows are....or they are making more noise...tread wear is good (off brand Chinese tires on OEM scuffed rims from CL for semi-cheap)

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I put on new wiper blades.

Easiest wiper install ever, they just pop in.

No silly hook to get confused about for a few minutes before you can remember how it works :p

Willrivz

In the same area, where did u get your tints done?

2018 GTI SE MT
APR Stage 1, 25mm RSB, 034 dogbone mount, ECS Clutch stop, IE intake, IE air kit, IE turbo inlet, BFI shift knob, Boomba Racing transmission adaptor, OEM Black mirror caps, Tiguan engine cover, black washer fluid cap

H2O_Doc

Ready to race!
No silly hook to get confused about for a few minutes before you can remember how it works :p

I, too, have gazed long and hard at the hook like I was some sort of sleestak hypnotized by Holly Marshall’s posterior.

And then I figured it out. But how much time had past???

Amish_ninjas

I put on a Spulen coolant re-route hose and between my S&B intake the washer fluid fill it’s a snug fit. Wonder if the remote washer fluid filler would make a difference.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG

Paddle extensions installed. On a separate note, VW really did a good job with this steering wheel, I think it looks great.

Last edited: