GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking dead !

Balt21

Ready to race!
Anyone else think The Talking Dead is dumb? 3x I've watched it, was a complete waste of my time.

As someone else said, it depends on the who the guest is. I was the same way for the first season it was on; I watched it a few times and didn't like it. I started watching it more though and I really like it now. It's cool to see/hear different peoples point of view of what's happening. Especially when they have actors from Walking Dead talking about the show from their vantage point.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I'm a Marilyn Manson fan and even I agree he was a fucking dumbass guest on the show lol

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
He was terrible lol. It was funny watching Chris Hardwick make fun of him towards the end though.

I would have laughed so hard if Marilyn Manson brought up Hardwick's MTV days as a lame retort :laugh:

bialymike

Ready to race!
I had to force myself to not read this thread for the past week. I missed the show when it aired and had no time to watch it during the week. Didn't want to know any spoilers lol

Now that I've watched, I can contribute.

1) this is going to sound kind of sick, but I hope the baby's dead. Not that I'm some sort of baby hater, but this way it would stay as true to the comics as I remember. (I actually stopped reading the comics right after the prison saga)

2) wasn't happy when Hershel died. No bueno. One of the only characters I respected on the show. Although his death was way overdue.

3) i agree that michone definitely should have just fucked up the gov's other eye and let him just walk around outside with all those other zombies

4) mucho happy the gov's finally dead. Hated his character with a passion.

5) I can't think of anything else right now lol
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Yea, it was pretty good.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Very interesting episode. I loved how Carl was on his own for awhile and finally learned the hard way that he needs his dad. When Michone was walking with all those walkers I was at the edge of my seat hoping none of them decide to attack her lol.