GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking dead !

Jaber

Modero
Awesome episode. Can't wait to see where it goes from here. If the group stays split and eventually reunite later on, etc.

Was a bit disappointed Rick got his ass kicked by Governor. The little kids rocked it though :D

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
Carl's reaction to losing Judith was incredible. Finally some emotion from that kid.

I was laughing at how terrible I thought the acting was lol. I think crying is probably the hardest thing actors/actresses have to do and kids never seem to do it convincingly and end up looking well, acted.

I want to know wtf was going on with those damn rats! I thought that was going to develop into something bigger... or maybe it will next season, who knows.

I'm kind of pissed they killed off Hershel, really like his character and wanted him to still be around post prison. I knew as soon as the gov. grabbed the sword that one of them was going to die, I wasn't hoping it was not going to be Hershel. He seemed pissed during the talking dead and seemed like he made every topic come back to the whole Hershel dying situation.

Last edited:

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
I didn't prefer his character, but there were plenty more they could have killed off before Hershel.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
I didn't prefer his character, but there were plenty more they could have killed off before Hershel.

Ya to each their own on the characters but I liked his calming aspect he brought to the show. That and having a doctor (vet but somewhat relevant) around makes it more believable (well as believable as you can get for a zombie movie :laugh:) when people survived horrible injuries or are really sick. Both doctors are dead now so I wonder how that will play into the future of the show

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
Ya to each their own on the characters but I liked his calming aspect he brought to the show. That and having a doctor (vet but somewhat relevant) around makes it more believable (well as believable as you can get for a zombie movie :laugh:) when people survived horrible injuries or are really sick. Both doctors are dead now so I wonder how that will play into the future of the show

The alcoholic soldier is also a medic. Even though he got shot, he survived. I bet he gets "promoted."

VINNY1

Ready to race!
Good show. When the Governor bought it everyone in the room jumped up and started clapping.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 MKVI GTI
seriously SO MUCH AWESOME in that show last night....I'm still :eek:

- I think GLENN nabbed the baby(Judith)
- Also not sure where the hell Michonne went after saving Rick...
- I would have like to have seen the Governor EATEN ALIVE by walkers, instead of a kill shot to the head
- I wanted the mother of the girl that the Governor was "protecting", to have let him know "were WEREN'T SAFE, YOU did this" when she showed up with her daughter....
- dickhead (but good actor from FRINGE, etc) in the tank got off WAAAAYYYY too easy. He needed a more brutal death.... at least through the eye socket with the crossbow bolt...
- definitely sucked to see Rick have his ass handed to him by the Gov. at one point....
- I would have like to see Michonne turn the Governor into one of her "pets" :D

XLT_GTI

Ready to race!
I think some of why Michone didn't torture the governor was to show that she really has changed and wont revert to a psycho like he did.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I just watched it. Im physically mad right now. I wanna punch that stupid governor in the face. Everyone freakin died, the prison is now overrun. nobody wins except that psychopath asshole governor who got the easy way out. I was gonna flip shit if when they were looking for the baby and started walking way, you see a baby crawl out of the shadows. ZOMBIE BABY AHHH :eek:

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
I just watched it. Im physically mad right now. I wanna punch that stupid governor in the face. Everyone freakin died, the prison is now overrun. nobody wins except that psychopath asshole governor who got the easy way out. I was gonna flip shit if when they were looking for the baby and started walking way, you see a baby crawl out of the shadows. ZOMBIE BABY AHHH :eek:

haha you had to know it was coming though. My prediction at the beginning of the season was that they were going to get away from the prison. They had to, I mean the show is about zombies and they couldn't just keep them in a protected building forever. The story line got some what away from the zombies with the two groups living in a zombie free-ish zones. Now the show will have to get back to a more survive the zombie type theme instead of survive from other humans/human drama type themes.

Jaber

Modero
Anyone else think The Talking Dead is dumb? 3x I've watched it, was a complete waste of my time.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
Anyone else think The Talking Dead is dumb? 3x I've watched it, was a complete waste of my time.

my gf loves it so I watch it with her after the show. It's not terrible, just depends on who the guests are. Some of the actors they bring on are fkn hilarious. I liked it better with the breaking bad cast.