GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking dead !

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
I effin love the walking dead, and I was never really into zombie gore before the first season started. What pulled me in was the storyline behind the action.

So far, I can tell the 3rd season is going to be a lot more action-packed than the previous 2 seasons. Apparently the writer of the show has changed to the writer of the actual Walking Dead comics... so perhaps thats why.

I felt there was alot of unanswered questions with the season premiere though..and I really hope they get answered eventually. Like, wtf happened during the winter? why does the black ninja bitch have pet zombies? why is amy sick?

Curious to see how everything will pan out. I'm excited :D

Xtreme1

Ready to race!
Good show. Glad it's back on !

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
To bad the doctor got bitten and lost his leg.

Very cool show

MK6_EF9

Ready to race!
This show is epic. I can't wait for Sunday. I love the "black ninja chick", such a bad ass. Watch the show everything will be revealed. If you cant wait that long I highly suggest the comics.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
To bad the doctor got bitten and lost his leg.

Very cool show

I was afraid he was gonna go anyways. He's old and they seem to kill off the old or weak/unimportant. He's stupid for letting his guard down and walking slowly over that zombie when there was fully some open hallway space around it.

@MK6_EF9: I'm tempted to check the comics but I don't think they're doing the show 100% exact to the comics. If they were, Shane would've been killed off a longggg time ago.

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
I was afraid he was gonna go anyways. He's old and they seem to kill off the old or weak/unimportant. He's stupid for letting his guard down and walking slowly over that zombie when there was fully some open hallway space around it.

@MK6_EF9: I'm tempted to check the comics but I don't think they're doing the show 100% exact to the comics. If they were, Shane would've been killed off a longggg time ago.

Yea i knew when the camera man faced the zombie and the doctor/old man went over top he was going to be a goner.Sunday's episode is going to get instructing.

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
if you watched the talking dead after the show they said that he is changing certian aspects of the show vs the comics to keep people guessing.

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
PITCH BLACK 07 GTI
They stated before the show came out that the show would be based on the graphic novel. Not a direct line. In fact its way diff.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
I'm just pissed at Dish network because now I have to watch it online after the fact... Damn Dish Network...

MK6_EF9

Ready to race!

They're not, but I'm ready for all the twists the tv show has to offer. If possible, I tell everyone to buy the comics. There is no comparison between the two. After reading the comics I am a step ahead of the average viewer, but I'm still in the dark week to week. You just never know what to expect. Even reading the comics, you just never know who will be next...
Even tho I personally think they did a good job killing off Shane, I have been torn. The comic book Shane needed to be taken down. The one who did it I feel may have gotten negative views if done on the tv. I do however, like they way they built him up to be a badass b4 killing him off. Part of me wishes he made it to the prison instead of a couple others...one being *cough* Lori *cough*...

I think Herschel will live. Who else will deliver the baby? One of his daughters? I mean he still has his hands :iono: