GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tennessee MK7's

Joncoulson

Ready to race!
Hey guys I am a amsoil dealer if y'all want some great oil for your car just message me or call 662-643-8885 for special pricing will ship straight to you doorstep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IceBerg4k1

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Moved to Nashville in May from Chicago via a 6 month stay in Montana. White PP and Lighting Package. I stick out like a sore thumb as I still have Illinois plates. Holler if you see me around town. I live in Germantown and work in Green Hills.

shaggybob

Just picked up my first water cooled VW ever, not to mention the first FWD I've owned in over a decade.

'16 GTI Autobahn PP DSG DCC LP in reflex silver.

I'm pretty heavily involved in Autocross in the Chattanooga area as well as some ventures to Knoxville and Huntsville.

As soon as I sell my S2000 I'll be picking up some a set of wheels and tires for autocross/track use only.

The car isn't broken in yet and I'm having a blast driving it! Can't wait to dance it around some cones!!!!

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Performance 2dr
Nashville. Got a GTI or two in the driveway!

JC Emberton

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm pretty heavily involved in Autocross in the Chattanooga area as well as some ventures to Knoxville and Huntsville.

Hey man. From Chattanooga also. I never see any modded MK7's here in Chatt. Live and work in the Hixson/downtown/Red bank area. Work at The Window Tinting Co on Hixson Pike. Do you know of anyone else in the area?

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Performance 2dr
Hey man. From Chattanooga also. I never see any modded MK7's here in Chatt. Live and work in the Hixson/downtown/Red bank area. Work at The Window Tinting Co on Hixson Pike. Do you know of anyone else in the area?

Love the 2-Door.

georgiatechME

Ready to race!
I'm here in Chattanooga, work off of Amnicola. If you see a modified white mk7, give me a wave :). I haven't seen any modified ones either. Only a few stock.