IMG_0620.JPG

IMG_1460.JPG

Last edited:

jhileman79

Ready to race!
GTI here APR stage 2. Live in Cordova!

jhileman79

Ready to race!
Nice I have two friends in Memphis with mk7's today is actually our monthly meet at fox an the hound in the dova at 3 pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I missed it. Let me know when y'all meet up again.

JediGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Cordova here also...I've seen a few white Mk7s around the area, and I hate to add to that same color scheme but you can add another to the Memphis area in the next week or two when mine gets delivered. SE, LP, PP enroute!

JediGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
While I do love some Fox and Hound, I'm working on Sundays so I'll likely end up missing it. Perhaps I'll catch one of you around sometime. I'm in the black modified 370Z; I'm all over Cordova...I feel certain one of you has seen me as I've seen ya'll lol

jhileman79

Ready to race!
Cordova here also...I've seen a few white Mk7s around the area, and I hate to add to that same color scheme but you can add another to the Memphis area in the next week or two when mine gets delivered. SE, LP, PP enroute!

We have a red GTI with a Kuat bike rack on the back. We live off of Germantown road. Since I work for a car rental company I am also driving a 16 GTI rental as a company car:)
Fun 2 drive and the cloth seats look cool but I love the leather and APR Stage 2.
Anyone considering a IS38 turbo swap?

Last edited: