GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock or Tuned - Post Your Dyno Results!

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Stratified pro-tune, I estimated from the virtual dyno that I was making 316whp, I was only a little over 1hp off at 317whp/385wtq! Pretty happy with these numbers with the stock turbo.

Video

GTIdyno Jan 2020.jpg

Last edited:

Stija

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
BMW Saab Subaru VW
Yes, what about that dip (sm 5 too) at 3500? I also found vd to be very accurate as well as precise when logged properly (same conditions and road).

What fuel, 91 or 93?

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Yea, the I too would like to know what is causing the dip at 3500rpm, I'll pull the logs later today and send them to Jared at Stratified.

This is running 93

Last edited:

Stija

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
BMW Saab Subaru VW
There’s a small dip at 2500 too.. are all your VDs like this? Could be one time thing.. And also, is this 4th or 3rd gear?

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
little drop in boost and logs 2 and 3 especially multiple cylinders knocking and timing being slowly put back in during the 3000-4000rpm range, is my best guess

Stija

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
BMW Saab Subaru VW
I think too much timing leading to retard @3500ish and too hard of a boost spike @2500ish leading to a boost trough. But I’m just a layman.

gti925

Passed Driver's Ed
The purple line was Uni Stage 2 on E25 (it's a 93 octane tune, so I needed E85 to run it in California). It was a nice smooth tune, but I'm very happy with the EQT tune because it doesn't require me to mix gas.

Stija

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
BMW Saab Subaru VW
Quite impressed w that uni tune, 5% off of a custom tune, go uni if you ask me.

I see that it was a 95oct vs 91oct. Things make more sense now.

Last edited: