GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stealthy is38 install

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
They are vultures (insurance) fight the total claim. It will be worth it in the end if you have the patience and it's possible.

VentoGT

Ready to race!
Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Time for a wagon and awd. I'm kind of contemplating the regular sportwagen too and throw all the gti stuff in it.

DO IT! I am going to end up putting GTI/GTD interior and bits, Durbans and a slight drop. Love my GSW 4Mo 6MT other than shitty seats and crap halogens. Both will be dealt with soon, then JB4.

Also, borderline insanity with a caved in roof that they would not total the car...if they make you keep it make sure you get a FAT diminished value check

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
They will not give me a diminished value as it wasn't a third party accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Damage estimate is climbing at over $14k not using oem parts and Allstate cucks are all on vacation and won't return calls.

c31561

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
They all suck. They're obligation is solely to their shareholders not to their customers.

Welcome to the corporate world. To the OP, sorry about the car. I would not keep it after repairs, that is structural and is never the same.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Ehh. It's the insurance company. I had Adirondack and they were amazing.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Estimates over $16k and Allstate is still saying to fix it. The car is valued at $23,3k.

[emoji58]

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Jeez.. so sorry about the shitty luck.

Time to break out the sledgehammer and call the agent on some things he missed

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Damn man I hope it makes the mark for you. This is my biggest fear owning a car with a payment. If it's hurt in any way I don't want it back. Paying for a new car you deserve a new car

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Wonder if having a sunroof would have pushed this over the threshold to total it?

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
If the estimate is over 16k and the value is 23.3k, then you are at about 70% already. Add in the cost of the OEM parts, and you shouldn't have a problem hitting the 75% threshold

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
That’s with the oem parts now.

However, the shop will be looking at the wheels and suspension tomorrow since it went into a ditch.