GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sounds like APR is Going Down

Jaber

Modero
Still think it's funny no one from APR has said a thing in here. usually they're on threads within a few posts if it is about them.

Or in the thread on that Audi forum. That thread is few days old already.

I'm sure they want to say something. Probably waiting for things to die down and for someone to write an official statement.

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

rupertpupkin

Ready to race!
I know i bet thats the case. Im just kicking the beehive. You know damn well Arin has seen both threads and is furious he can't comment. Like taking candy from a baby....

:happyanim:

Or in the thread on that Audi forum. That thread is few days old already.

I'm sure they want to say something. Probably waiting for things to die down and for someone to write an official statement.

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

dave80

Go Kart Champion
it's not fun going through a buy out. Company I work for just got sold few month's ago once again. So this is my second buy out in the last 5 years. They will keep most of the working employees.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
If Golfmk6 was Milton

Oh i see what you did there..cause its like the forum is trying to hold onto its apr products which is symbolic in the stapler. Brilliant man. Brilliant. :clap::clap::clap:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Oh i see what you did there..cause its like the forum is trying to hold onto its apr products which is symbolic in the stapler. Brilliant man. Brilliant. :clap::clap::clap:

APR steering wheel insterts!!

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Surprised they didn't turn around their financials with such an innovative product. Someone on here dynoed after installing and gained something like 200 wheel torque.

'Boss, saying 300hp sounds too good to be true......how about saying our new tune gets you close to the old tunes KO4 numbers on stock hardware? Huh? Huh?!"

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It doesn't matter who signs the checks, they have made some great products and are still in business. I've only had good experiences there.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
Just because a company is being bought out, that doesn't mean its going out of business. Well regardless, they're still active on their social media and still are event sponsors for upcoming events.