GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sounds like APR is Going Down

Halvie

WOOSA
Consider who posted that, first.
wrong

Second, why would an investment firm buy something that is successful and shut it down? it is not buying something that is failing and selling it off into pieces.

Would they be there in the first place if they were that successful...wrong

Third, the comments about Arin.. like a CEO or anyone that high up is going to know about what some employee wrote on message boards?
wrong

If their focus is now going to be mostly on tunes/intake/dp I don't see it being a good thing for anyone other than guys who stay stock turbo.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
If their focus is now going to be mostly on tunes/intake/dp I don't see it being a good thing for anyone other than guys who stay stock turbo.

/agree.. I would think that motorsport is where a lot of "learning the hard way" takes place with mods. That gives us better more reliable mods. It's one thing to put something in CAD and then fab it. It's another to run it on a track car for 2 seasons

Jaber

Modero
So he responds there but not here :iono:

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

So he responds there but not here :iono:

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

From the looks of it, it seems like he's part of lots of the regional pages on facebook. Maybe he just wants the fires to be stirred? Any one know about what's going on tomorrow? This is the first I've heard of something big being dropped.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Hpfp, radiator, moddable tunes via mobile.. Any other guesses? Let's get a pool started here.

I vote twin scroll package with forged rods, pistons, upgraded valve springs, hpfp, lpfp, oil pressure management and tune with automatic octane adjustment and unicorn blood for $25k

butchered by autocorrecr

Halvie

WOOSA
It is going to be something lame like GK suggested. Expanding dealer flashing. Something along those lines.

Still stuck with shit hp, but now you can get it at more dealers. Great.

Jaber

Modero
It is going to be something lame like GK suggested. Expanding dealer flashing. Something along those lines.

Still stuck with shit hp, but now you can get it at more dealers. Great.

Wouldn't be anything new around here in Chicago. Most popular dealers already offer APR. Although some have stopped.

But yeah... that would be lame balls.

Ground breaking... Buy APR mobile online, flash MK7 GTI by yourself. No need to visit dealer/authorized dealer, ever.

Halvie

WOOSA
Wouldn't be anything new around here in Chicago. Most popular dealers already offer APR. Although some have stopped.

But yeah... that would be lame balls.

Ground breaking... Buy APR mobile online, flash MK7 GTI by yourself. No need to visit dealer/authorized dealer, ever.

Ground breaking would be more like, so much power you actually aren't embarrassed to tell other people how much you spent modding your car. :) :(

Bender1

Banned

This.

Here is a shot at text that will be in the announcement: "Refocusing on the most important thing, YOU!"