GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Should Vick get back in the NFL?

J-DUB

got splashback?
I say F*CK NO! Sorry, but running a dog fighting ring is downright disgusting. Lets show the kids it doesnt pay to be criminally inhumane to dogs or animals in general. :mad:

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
Yes he should. He served his time and is paying his debt to society. People have done far worse and let back in the NFL.

He would have been better off if he killed humans instead of animals they way people are still vilifying him.

I hope he gets a second chance, the American public loves a comeback, look at "I tried to get pregnant Manny."

DUB2OT

Banned
who the hell cares he will never be the same player again.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Hell yeah he deserves a second chance. Isn't a second chance, and rehabilitation the purpose of our judical system/prison system. Thats why they are "correctional facilities" not prisons. He had no business going to jail that long anyway. Yes he deserves a second chance in the NFL and will probably do well at it and stay out of trouble. Remember hes Michael Vick not Marcus. Hes one of the best atheletes the NFL has seen since Barry.

Dante Stallworth killed a man, and got 30 days. Do you think he will have trouble getting back into the NFL? What about Tank Johnson , and the other felony atheletes currently playing in the NFL? Did they deserve a second chance?

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I was never a fan, I'm still not, and probably never will be. However, he has already paid the price for his crimes by going to jail. What's the point of the judicial system and prison if you have to pay for it for the rest of your life?

I say let him back in so we can see how much he sucks now. He should be a running back, not a QB anyway. Either that or learn how to play his position correctly. Lol.

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
agreed. not a huge Vic fan but he has paid more than his debt to society and now he is free to do as he pleases. i hope he gets back on the field and does good.

loudib

Dingle Berry Champ
Reinstatement means nothing is no teams will sign him.

I highly doubt no team will sign him. Teams were already talking to him after the announcement.

Oh well...he was mediocre and injury prone the years leading up to the incident..who the fuck cares...hes washed up anyway.

I personally don't think he should be back. However he did serve his time. I believe he should give a percentage of his contract to peta or something. I have no respect for people like him, Plaxico Burress even Phelps. All these dudes have it all at their fingertips. Millions of dollars and whatever else they want. However if an individual is unable to remain a productive member of society given the pressures that come along with the fame ( namely the admiration of kids, who look up to these guys as role models) then they do not belong in the positions they find themselves in.

Ossewa

Voortrekker's GTI
Vick was overrated, his style of play doesn't fit in with the modern NFL, and he is a douchebag. Any team that signs him will get an injury-prone player who will attract PETA protesters like crazy. How in the hell did Stallworth avoid prison?!?

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
i think he should get fucked over real bad, jail, fines, the whole 9 yards, but after all, let him play football. unless football has rules against dogfighting in your personal time.