GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Should Vick get back in the NFL?

roruss08gti

Have you been RickRolled?
Car(s)
08 GTI
Are you guys serious? Are you seriously thinking that Michael Vick "Deserves" a second chance? Please. You guys are pathetic. Let's decipher this!!!

Yes, I agree, he has served his time. He is out of prison. Great. That's all fine and dandy. But does he deserve to start making millions again after being a convicted felon? NO HE DOES NOT. Let's think about all of the OTHER convicted felons who have served their time and have paid back their debt to society. Are they going to get their high paying jobs back? Of course not. They are convicted felons. Being a high paying football player in the NFL and having all of the fame and fortune that comes with it is a priviledge. If you fuck that up, you do not "Deserve" that anymore. I mean, look at Pete Rose. All he did was bet on a few games, and he was banished out of MLB for life.

What if he raped some girl and only served 2 years and got out. Did he serve his time? Should he get a second chance? He broke the law and that is that. If you can't follow the law, then you should pay the penalty for it. ALL OF IT.

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
Vick was overrated, his style of play doesn't fit in with the modern NFL, and he is a douchebag. Any team that signs him will get an injury-prone player who will attract PETA protesters like crazy. How in the hell did Stallworth avoid prison?!?

You obviously did not watch him that much when he played and you are the one that sounds like a DB.

loudib

Dingle Berry Champ
Watch that video and notice how they clearly state MANY teams have said they would not sign him.

All I said is there probably will be a team that will pick him up..probably for dirt cheap..I didn't say that every team in the NFL needs him or the controversy..but there are some desperate teams out there.

I personally don't think he should be back. However he did serve his time. I believe he should give a percentage of his contract to peta or something. I have no respect for people like him, Plaxico Burress even Phelps. All these dudes have it all at their fingertips. Millions of dollars and whatever else they want. However if an individual is unable to remain a productive member of society given the pressures that come along with the fame ( namely the admiration of kids, who look up to these guys as role models) then they do not belong in the positions they find themselves in.

How do you even classify Phelps (who got snitched on by some db fag friend) for smoking a little weed to running a dog fighting ring??

You obviously did not watch him that much when he played and you are the one that sounds like a DB.
He was mediocre at best during his career and having two years getting railed in the back hasn't exactly helped him mature as a qb.

TheUnfadableMix

CPhT Euro Enthusiast!!!
Car(s)
07' GTI 2d CW Pk1
I think he will end up on the Raiders but thats just me.

Funny you say this..... before I came in to work tonight I was watching the 10 o' clock news on my local T.V. station (Bay Area) and guess where the reporter was reporting from regarding Vick'd reinstatement...in front of the Oakland Raider's building.

Rev2Ten-K

Banned

Rev2Ten-K

Banned
1.6 mil for the 1st year, with an option for a 2nd year at 5.2 million! But none of it's guaranteed money.