GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Should Vick get back in the NFL?

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
didnt he get in trouble because the fighting was going on, on one of his properties not actually training the dogs or anything? jesus he did his jail time so get over it. its not like he killed or raped someone. were talking about dogs here. much worse things go on every day than dog fighting. i cant understand how people can hate on him so much yet a lot of the same people praise michael jackson after we all know what he did to those little boys.

alfmoonspace

Ready to race!
^x2

Vick is really lucky dungy helped him out. That just boosts his credit back to almost tolerable. Vick should have had a taste of Singletary though, he would of kicked his a** if Vick would have acted up.

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
didnt he get in trouble because the fighting was going on, on one of his properties not actually training the dogs or anything? jesus he did his jail time so get over it. its not like he killed or raped someone. were talking about dogs here. much worse things go on every day than dog fighting. i cant understand how people can hate on him so much yet a lot of the same people praise michael jackson after we all know what he did to those little boys.

To a lot of people, dogs aren't just animals. Seriously, I consider my dogs my kids. I work for a large corporate pet store, where the hundreds of thousands of people that come through our doors each year feel exactly the same way. Dogs are companions. Animals have feelings. The human race is considered an animal as well. So all animals have feelings and feel pain. This is why so many people got upset with the whole ordeal. Most dogs in our country are pets. Very few are used for working purposes only. And I'm talking farm work, not fighting each other to make their owners some money.

festivus

Nooblinger

What a great way to make an argument.

"Duuuuuhhhh did you know that many people who disagree with my point of view also support child molestation?"