GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sandman GTI MK7 PP DCC Lighting Pkg - The Journey begins!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I got Bosch. Good blades.

I just got the Bosch ones also. Car is 2 years old and it hasn't rained here for over 6 months and I accidentally hit the stalk and activated the wipers and the blade was just shredded. The heat and sun in Phoenix are hard on wiper blades.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I just got the Bosch ones also. Car is 2 years old and it hasn't rained here for over 6 months and I accidentally hit the stalk and activated the wipers and the blade was just shredded. The heat and sun in Phoenix are hard on wiper blades.

Ouch.

sandmangti

Go Kart Champion
We have a lifetime warranty and can get you a brand new one. Just email Support@deAutoLED.com

I can say from experience that is very rare and normally just a bad connection.

Thanks

Good to know.
Not sure how you showed up here but while you stopped in my license Deautoled bulb is giving me an error again. On my second one in 4 years. I need one that will last long rather than my sending it back for replacement.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Up till now I have replaced my GTI wiper blades yearly with OE. Having tried Bosch on my Ranger found ECS sells them as an option so made a switch. Good looking, easy install. Some might not like white logo on front.
I recently replaced my OEM wipers with PIAA Silicone wipers. They are supposed to last 2-4 times longer. We shall see.

imthanick_a

Autocross Newbie
We have a lifetime warranty and can get you a brand new one. Just email Support@deAutoLED.com

I can say from experience that is very rare and normally just a bad connection.

Thanks
Thanks for the reply. In this case its definitely not a bad connection to the car, I've tried many re-plugs and metered out connections, tried the module on an external power supply, some tweaking of the contacts but no dice. I will reach out to support

sandmangti

Go Kart Champion
Free.
Purchased some wheel hangers for GTI. One set was correct but the other was not (small). Guess I did not pay attention. Not sure what they fit, but if they fit something you have, I will ship free. But only take if you can use not for resale. Aluminum.

Shaft diameter 12.75mm
Thread diameter 12.05mm
Knurl diameter 13.05mm

Attachments

• D81DD4F8-3E1F-4D0A-BAFA-9D0927D7F8DB.jpeg
    D81DD4F8-3E1F-4D0A-BAFA-9D0927D7F8DB.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
  • 66659382-3936-41EC-98AC-9A7BBE2CA0E0.jpeg
    66659382-3936-41EC-98AC-9A7BBE2CA0E0.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17