GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Not only was my watch fund pretty much non-existent to begin with, it has entirely vanished indefinitely due to the fact that we are going to start building a house this year.
So any and all car and watch money will be going to that project for the foreseeable future.
I do get to design/build a modest garage space though...so at least I have that! Perhaps I'll paint that all white and try my luck...

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Not only was my watch fund pretty much non-existent to begin with, it has entirely vanished indefinitely due to the fact that we are going to start building a house this year.
So any and all car and watch money will be going to that project for the foreseeable future.
I do get to design/build a modest garage space though...so at least I have that! Perhaps I'll paint that all white and try my luck...
Just rent a paint gun and make your garage walls and car Pure White.

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Somehow us watch addicts always justify a way to spend funds towards watches.

GTI RobG

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
Towson Watch Co. North.er GMT. They are based out of Maryland, and my boy Abe owns a jewelry store here in NJ and he just started carrying them.

IMG_7859.jpeg

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Okay, came to my senses, ditching the Apple Watch (trying an Oura ring instead) and I've been wearing my neglected Sinn 856 UTC. It is keeping awful time, losing over an hour a day. RGM quoted a 6-8 month backlog for service, Sinn lists one to two months, so I guess it's getting a trip back to Frankfurt. But of course, as this always goes, now I want another watch. If there were a Panerai Luminor in ti without the crown guard, basically a 512 but ti instead of steel. Of course a 512 would work fine. I'd rather have the lack of crown guard than ti.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Yeah, I don't really like the Radiomir strap loops, so a non guarded Luminor is where I seem to be landing. Also considering a GO 60's but it's dressier than I really want. A 43mm Big Pilot (medium pilot?) is also intriguing.