GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Civic Type R

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
Holy crap, 167MPH....http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2015/02/honda-civic-type-r-boasts-167-mph-top-speed.html

GTI-7-Performance

Ready to race!
It looks very very silly. What's that stupid business at the back? This is really for kids...

napadirt

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 2DR PP MT, Macan
Gawdy. I think the same of the new ZO6.

Honda fitting an eLSD like the PP GTI?

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
Nothing about this cars styling blends well... But I think it's one of those "all business" cars. The Recaros, Brembos, Tires and entire downforce multiplying body kit is overly aggressive for most, but the numbers don't lie. I think this car is going to be around $40K.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Nothing about this cars styling blends well... But I think it's one of those "all business" cars. The Recaros, Brembos, Tires and entire downforce multiplying body kit is overly aggressive for most, but the numbers don't lie. I think this car is going to be around $40K.

Never sell. Any person over 30 would not want to be seen it unless they are on a track. Not many under 30 are going to take on a $40,000+ car.
That is why the R sells to more age groups. Under the skin its a race car on the outside it is something would would drive to your grandmothers for a visit.

AF-MKVI

Go Kart Champion
If it hold true to what the UK mags are saying and it's priced the same as a PP GTI, this thing is the performance bargain of the century, even more so if the 7:54 ring time turns out to be true.... that's nearly 35 seconds faster than a PP GTI and 16 seconds faster than the MK7 Golf R, I would not run out and sell my GTI...but I would pick one up for a weekend toy. Sadly this thing is never coming to the US because Honda of America is run by idiots.

Last edited:

AF-MKVI

Go Kart Champion