GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed RSe10 18"

AR11

Ready to race!
I haven't seen them yet on a good sunny day, but overall they're a lot more matte grey than I expected, which I'm happy with since they're going on my Lapiz Blue R.

KO7

Ready to race!

Not everyone's cup of tea and I respect that. Definitely prepared to have more haters when I get them mounted :D

AR11

Ready to race!
Not everyone's cup of tea and I respect that. Definitely prepared to have more haters when I get them mounted :D

I personally don't like pairing two different shades of the same color, but I'll give props to anyone who has the balls to pioneer a new color combination. I think you'll be in the clear as the wheels are grey enough to pull it off. Post up once you're finished.

KO7

Ready to race!
I personally don't like pairing two different shades of the same color, but I'll give props to anyone who has the balls to pioneer a new color combination. I think you'll be in the clear as the wheels are grey enough to pull it off. Post up once you're finished.

Thanks, I felt the same way before I pulled the trigger, hoping there would be enough contrast to pull them off. Definitely more ballsy than two tones of silver, or gray, or black. I probably would've went with Bronze if it didn't already seem kinda common on the forums with Lapiz Blue, and if a local R (albeit White R) didn't already have em. So it was between black or blue, and I couldn't shake the feeling that the black wheels would get lost in pictures most of the time and also look like winter wheels unless they were gloss black (which the neuspeed blacks, aren't).

BTW that local guy with the White R and Bronze wheels said he would entertain the idea of us swapping sets if I get bored of the Blue wheels.

I like these satin midnight blue RSE10s so much that I *almost* wish I got the Pure White R that I originally had a deposit on that became available first. That would've been a very safe choice to match with the blue wheels.

For anyone eager or even just curious to see the combo on my car, I'll take the mock pics on Sunday probably.

Davey Jones

Ready to race!
Definitely interested to see how they look, K07. I think the pics won't really do it justice though.

Nice backup plan to be able to swap with the guy with the bronze.

These wheels are so damn popular on the Rs now, but honestly they go really well. So much that I'm considering grabbing a set.

KO7

Ready to race!
Go for them Davey Jones.

They're common, but damn they look so good on the MK7.
Neuspeeds already make so much sense for being hub centric, retain stock bolts and caps, perfect offset, lightweight and priced well. The RSE10 is the best of the bunch among the neuspeed offerings. I have the RSE12 for winters and knew the RSE10 fits the MK7 better.

KO7

Ready to race!
Took some test pictures of my summer wheels, 18x8.5" satin midnight blue Neuspeed RSE10s on Lapiz Blue. Sharing em for anyone considering this combo, or just curious to see.

I know this combo is pretty "different", but go easy on me. Excuse the dirty car, washed a few days ago but the winter road grime is just brutal.

wah

Ready to race!
Took some test pictures of my summer wheels, 18x8.5" satin midnight blue Neuspeed RSE10s on Lapiz Blue. Sharing em for anyone considering this combo, or just curious to see.

I know this combo is pretty "different", but go easy on me. Excuse the dirty car, washed a few days ago but the winter road grime is just brutal.

I love that you're doing something different and trying something new.
I approve!

KO7

Ready to race!
I love that you're doing something different and trying something new.
I approve!

You may be disappointed to know I'm gonna swap with local guy tttastic for his bronze RSE10s in the same size.... He has a white R. I was hoping for more contrast between the two blues :(

16plus4v1

Ready to race!
You may be disappointed to know I'm gonna swap with local guy tttastic for his bronze RSE10s in the same size.... He has a white R. I was hoping for more contrast between the two blues :(

I'm actually excited to see. I think it's a smart move on both fronts. Being different is cool, but you can't beat flow..

I think the Blue wheels on White or Black would be ideal. Considering there is a blueish theme to the car's nature..

Davey Jones

Ready to race!
The bronze looks real nice on the blue. That blue looked better than I expected though.