GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed RSe10 18"

Johnny Blaze

Go Kart Champion
Finally the RSe10's come in 18 now in a couple of sizes per their facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/NeuspeedOfficial?fref=nf

5x112 Bolt pattern
18x8 +45 Offset
18x8.5 +45 Offset
18x9 +40 Offset
18x9 +45 Offset

all of the above RSe10 18" are coming in Machine, Black, Gunmetal and Bronze, expected delivery end May

My next set of wheels now the question is which sizes 18x8.5 or 18x9 :D

LeGti

Ready to race!
Sweet, thanks for the heads-up!!

Gunmetal 18x8.5 wrapped in 245/35 (or 245/40, still undecided) PSSs for me :)

rtguy2

Passed Driver's Ed
Those are nice. I would have most likely chose these over my rse 12's. I wanted to stick to the 18" wheel. The 8.5" width with 245/35 pss would be great! Nice choice!

Johnny Blaze

Go Kart Champion
I'm sure you've seen this already, but just in case:

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91085

oh wow just saw this! thanks! tomorrow is easter for me.. not sure if i could attend, ill see

Those are nice. I would have most likely chose these over my rse 12's. I wanted to stick to the 18" wheel. The 8.5" width with 245/35 pss would be great! Nice choice!

I been waiting since i first saw the 19's. Im excited for these!

LeGti

Ready to race!

Well the 245/35/18 is very close to the standard circumference. 0.9% smaller actually. Sidewall height is almost identical to the 225/40. And The 245/35 PSS has the same 92Y load rating as stock.

I don't like the idea of the 245/40/18's 3% larger circumference, 97Y load rating and added 1lb.

But that's just me,
Ben.

rtguy2

Passed Driver's Ed
Well the 245/35/18 is very close to the standard circumference. 0.9% smaller actually. Sidewall height is almost identical to the 225/40. And The 245/35 PSS has the same 92Y load rating as stock.

I don't like the idea of the 245/40/18's 3% larger circumference, 97Y load rating and added 1lb.

But that's just me,
Ben.

Someone recently posted pics of the 245/40 and they looked a little fat. Too much sidewall. Almost made the 18" wheel look small. It adds 8mm over the factory size. The 35 series loses 4.25mm. I would choose the 35 series.

RDPOE

Hey Guys,

School me on Neuspeed wheels. Are they good stuff? I see they are fairly light weight, will they hold up in the long run?

These RSe10 18x8.5 in bronze are stealing my heart!

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
The RSe10 are the best looking wheels on the Mk7. Really fighting the urge to buy some...

Someone post here if there is a group buy.

Last edited:

LeGti

Ready to race!
Hey Guys,

School me on Neuspeed wheels. Are they good stuff? I see they are fairly light weight, will they hold up in the long run?

These RSe10 18x8.5 in bronze are stealing my heart!

Back in '08 I had Neuspeed wheels (RSe7s) on a 3.2 turbo Audi A3. The finish was flawless, they balanced easily with Michelin PS2s, stood up to salt and track abuse, never needed re-torquing or anything weird. For the price / weight, I felt they were unbeatable.

For the Gti, I'm going with Neuspeed wheels again. Enkeis (à la RJR Racing) are too long a wait (wanna sell my OEM 17" Brooklin wheels & tires in new condition). OZ ULs just aren't my cuppa. BBSs are too heavy. Doesn't leave much options.

Don't know where nor how they are produced, would love to see a vid of the manufacturing process...