GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mobile 1 Rebate $12/5qts

George Ab

Drag Racing Champion
Mobil 1 Rebate $12/5qts

Mobil 1 rebate started on 4/1 thru 9/31, $12/5qts.

Details and redemption is here https://apfco.com/Secured/R10130W/Info/Terms

Wally World has rollback of $22.88 (started 4/4) on Mobil 1 European Formula so $10.88 for 5 quarts after rebate. Limit of 4 rebates per household. Never had problem with rebate after purchase from Walmart.

Last edited:

OBP

Go Kart Newbie
My rebate claim from last year was rejected by Mobil because it was purchased from Walmart. I've successfully submitted previous years, so I wonder if they're cracking down on their rebates.

nate704

Go Kart Champion
I always get it from Walmart and always get the rebate! Since it's good until September, I will wait until Walmart rollback the price to $22 ish which they do often.

H

Huntermike

Is this only for residents of Alabama?

We don't have Mobile 1 here, just Mobil 1 ;)

tigeo

Autocross Champion
M1 0W40 is basically the blood of Christ to oil nerds.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
Yes. M1 European Spec is VW502.00 approved oil, as well as Mercedes approved, which as I understand it, is a more strict standard to meet. I have been using it in VW and BMW applications for a very very long time.

FYI - Mobil changed from the genuine Euro spec 502 oil to a U.S. formulation in 2016. The U.S. 502 approved formulation does not have the BMW LL-01 approval and others that the true Euro formulation had. Some folks think that the U.S. Mobil 1 Euro formula is still the same Euro formulation of the past but it is not.

In regards to meeting stricter oil specs for a different engine family/brand it doesn't mean that the oil is any better in lubricating our engines it typically means it meets some need of the other brand engine. Without testing in our engines there is no means to know if it offers any advantage.

https://mobiloil.com/en/motor-oils/mobil-1/mobil-1-fs

Last edited: