Votes: 15 19.0%
  • Have kids or want kids eventually.

Votes: 57 72.2%
  • Undecided.

Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters

Bender1

Banned
I couldn't imagine having an AD/HD kid like me driving me nuts. And kids these days are so expensive it's just ludicrous. The idea of grade school children demanding shit like iPhones just...I don't even know what to say.

Thats on the parents. Demand all you want kid, I don't care what little Timmy has, you aren't getting a phone at 10.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Thats on the parents. Demand all you want kid, I don't care what little Timmy has, you aren't getting a phone at 10.

^^^^THIS. to all parents that are incapable of saying the word NO to your kids. there are a lot of parents these days that are complete push overs and allow the kids to run the show.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I'd be the same way. It's just amazing though what parents have to deal with.

When I was a kid it was Air Jordans. When I was in middle school it was Discmans. $90, not that bad. Or Starter jackets. Remember Starter jackets? $80. Again, for good sporting attire that's not crazy.

Now it's $700 worth of fragile iPhone. Oh the new one is released? Daddy I need a new one, this one's not good enough. $8,000 a year for public universities. Car insurance? Reverse mortgage that shit. I can't imagine working all day to pay for children who won't appreciate anything I do until they're 30 and face the same shit.

kashak

Ready to race!
Just wait until you are 50 or so with a malfunctioning dick and nothing to live for. Should be fun IMO.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Everyone, yeah. But if more people did think that way there would be less pollution, conflict over limited resources, etc.

Us not having kids is making a better world for your kids. :D

I'm too much of a kid at 27 still to have one. Not to mention, I jump through women fairly quick before there's much time to make plans for offspring. I think I'd be a kickass dad though, being as stubborn and as goofy as a little one.

Apexeater

Ready to race!
44 and I have two boys 6 and 9. My wife and I tried for 11 years to have kids and when we were ready to give it up and be happy with that, "BOOM" then everything worked. For the poster with the fertility problems always be prepared, sh*t happens when you are not looking.

For those without kids you will never know how cool it is to have your kids go "make the car go vroom again", or your son come up to you and want to help you put in the exhaust on your track car and be under the car with you or surprise you with random drive-by hugs. Not knocking anyone's choice but it is not all debt, stress, and headaches.

Just wait until you are 50 or so with a malfunctioning dick and nothing to live for. Should be fun IMO.

So basically what you are saying is the child free have nothing to live for past 50? Shit Im getting another motorcycle for my 50th birthday in that case! Except wait, hopefully my wife and I are still together and she would never let me get another one after what happened to me. Guess I'll just have to live for her then :)

Interesting take. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I don't know what this "iphone" bitching is all about. You can get one for free now... so yea and if it breaks replacements are 200-250 on craigslist. So yes your kid can have a $200 phone/music player. Its not a big deal

Back in the day walk-mans cost just as much and pagers/cell phones were even more expensive. If anything electronics wise its cheaper now.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
For those without kids you will never know how cool it is to have your kids go "make the car go vroom again", or your son come up to you and want to help you put in the exhaust on your track car and be under the car with you or surprise you with random drive-by hugs. Not knocking anyone's choice but it is not all debt, stress, and headaches.

Just a chemical that gets triggered so you don't eat your own kid. You're on drugs man.

How do you stay hot for your wife's cooter after you see a face come out of it is my question heh.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Just a chemical that gets triggered so you don't eat your own kid. You're on drugs man.

How do you stay hot for your wife's cooter after you see a face come out of it is my question heh.

Really? that like saying how do you keep eating out a chick know that urine comes out of there. f$%^ing retarded.