GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JerseyDrew's 2016 GTI S build, a.k.a. Jersey Devil

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
No clue. They ignore me. I don't really care just find it funny.
I can't find shit around these parts either. I don't even care if I lose, I just wanna be on the court, you know?
You guys are more than welcomed to come down to my neck of the woods. I'll take you to the spot where they all meet up at and you can pick and choose which one you want to race. Plenty of Mustangs, Chargers, Challengers, some Vettes, GTRs, and tons of other imports. The one good thing about the Beemers is that they are always down to race.

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
You look too stock with the Austin’s!
undefined - Imgur.jpg

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
Oh I know they are great on a track but not so much for 1/4 mile or street races. I do remember there was a company out of Florida called Horsepower Freaks that made turbo kits for the E46 M3 which made them pretty fast but I believe that company is no longer around because they were blowing up motors.
They were out of portland, and they weren't blowing up motors. The owner had some money issues, he liked to build very expensive shop cars, I think they had a couple 1000 hp S54's in their shop cars. Anyway, one day, dude just disappeared, so did a bunch of money. At least that's how it was framed in the M3 forum back in the day when it happened. I still had my E46M back then.

Edit, looks like vivid bought their website and likenesses, it's just a front for Vivid now, but they still have the photos of that orange shop M3.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
They were out of portland, and they weren't blowing up motors. The owner had some money issues, he liked to build very expensive shop cars, I think they had a couple 1000 hp S54's in their shop cars. Anyway, one day, dude just disappeared, so did a bunch of money. At least that's how it was framed in the M3 forum back in the day when it happened. I still had my E46M back then.

Edit, looks like vivid bought their website and likenesses, it's just a front for Vivid now, but they still have the photos of that orange shop M3.
Sounds like the owner probably got a loan from the mafia to start his business and when he wasn't paying them back with interest, he got out of town or country to avoid them OR they got him and threw him in the river with cement shoes.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
You guys are more than welcomed to come down to my neck of the woods. I'll take you to the spot where they all meet up at and you can pick and choose which one you want to race. Plenty of Mustangs, Chargers, Challengers, some Vettes, GTRs, and tons of other imports. The one good thing about the Beemers is that they are always down to race.
hmmm would love to see how my ride does against some of those just for S&G

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Last night was a sad night. I swapped out my summer wheels/tires for my winter setup. This sucks, say goodbye to traction when flooring it.
good timing though....freeze warning here in RVA....and so it begins. I may have to throw your wheels on with the AS3+ here before Dec if it keeps going this way

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
^ mid 60s as high with lows at 31 in my area of VA......those mid 60s turn to mid 55 as high next week....I think our "warmer" days here in VA are officially over