GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I also for the life of me can’t get that beta firmware to upload in the app. Not sure what I’m overlooking but it just says unable to save hex file.

Download it onto your phone and go into the file app with the JB4 file. In that file there is Firmware folder. Move the 6b file from the download folder into the onto the JB4's firmware folder. Open the JB4 app and go into the firmware downloads. From there you'll be able to install the 6b firmware.

This is on an iPhone. It would be similar on an Android device.

NBMK7GTI

Go Kart Newbie
Download it onto your phone and go into the file app with the JB4 file. In that file there is Firmware folder. Move the 6b file from the download folder into the onto the JB4's firmware folder. Open the JB4 app and go into the firmware downloads. From there you'll be able to install the 6b firmware.

This is on an iPhone. It would be similar on an Android device.

done. Thank you. I didn’t even think it was possible on an iPhone I’m so used to androids.

FlyGtiGuy

Car(s)
2018 gti
Hey guys I’m back with more EPC/misfire issues car is is38 FBO Uni stacked

im getting the issue in 3rd gear high rpm but only 3rd it seems like when in map0 I have no issues my logs look good plugs and coils are brisk er12 .022 gap and apr coilpacks.

I was having the same issue when I was first stacking because somehow my fuel bias got set to 100 causing me to run rich and get spark blowout.

https://datazap.me/u/purlman70/is38-e30-jb4-stack?log=0&data=1-4

strikefreedom

Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Assuming DP is the only stage 2 mod using 93, is JB4 still sufficient? I've been reading lots of good stuff about COBB EQT + DSG. I'm sure someone has made the jump from JB4.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Assuming DP is the only stage 2 mod using 93, is JB4 still sufficient? I've been reading lots of good stuff about COBB EQT + DSG. I'm sure someone has made the jump from JB4.
The JB4 would be fine but the EQT tune would be much better.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI