GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
My .02 (no cost either, do as Diggs said. Very gracious :) ). Given DP, IC mods and 93+E30 fuel.

1500-1.0
2000-1.5
2500-2.0
3000-3.0
3500-4.5
4000-6.5
4500-7.0
5000-7.0
5500-6.5
6000-6.0
6500-6.0
7000-5.5

Last edited:

sackofcheese

yes. no payment. you can donate to charity instead. ill build one tonight. full mod list please and gas you plan to run.
Would you be willing to do one for me too based on my previously posted map 3? I know it was recommended to taper down .5 psi after 5k rpm but I don’t have a good map 6 set up. My car is just a DSG with a drop in intake, snow guard removal and RS7 plugs. I plan on using map 6 as my blend tune with attempting to get as close to E30 as possible.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Would you be willing to do one for me too based on my previously posted map 3? I know it was recommended to taper down .5 psi after 5k rpm but I don’t have a good map 6 set up. My car is just a DSG with a drop in intake, snow guard removal and RS7 plugs. I plan on using map 6 as my blend tune with attempting to get as close to E30 as possible.
You need an intercooler first. The shortyb settings above should work for an eblend tune. Set FOL to 60.

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Nice, might try this ;)
Just make sure you have good fuel, that was an issue before for you IIRC.

And someone with FBO running E30 could try logging map 5 to see if its good on the newest revision (25psi tapering to 20)

Last edited:

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Just make sure you have good fuel, that was an issue before for you IIRC.

Good fuel is one of the main keys to unlocking good power in this platform. Can't be stated enough.

And someone with FBO running E30 could try logging map 5 to see if its good on the newest revision (25psi tapering to 20)

Ah. Keep forgetting Map 5 for the absolute crowd (not the Vodka 😁 ).

Bee_Finn

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI DSG
Decided to stick with stock airbox with k&n drop in, snow guard delete, and blocked off plate over my ams intake pipe and cone filter (no box, was damaged). Now it only seems that the stock acordion intake pipe could be last thing restrictive. Which pipe do you guys run that're still using stock airbox?

Bee_Finn

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI DSG
so that accordion isnt restrictive? I thought it was proven by that one guy who does those flow tests and all sorts of awesome tests.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
so that accordion isnt restrictive? I thought it was proven by that one guy who does those flow tests and all sorts of awesome tests.

Is it restrictive to the point where it's worth what you pay for a different hose? Me thinks not.