Ign_1 never flatlines as CHHA said above

all other parameters look fine.

Thoughts?

Too much boost... Down it by another 0.5

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
updated, slow on the bottom end, but quick on the top (makes sense boost is set that way)

https://datazap.me/u/mk7bk/17-mar-2020?log=0&data=1-4-5-6

this log different then last, ign_2_3_4_5 starting to pickup a little, last setup they were all 0's
Ign_1 never flatlines as CHHA said above

all other parameters look fine.

Thoughts?
I thought 2,3,4,5 were for Igniton corrections/knock retard. When I look at the log I see it staying at zero, (viewing on mobile so it’s limited and shitty to view log) so maybe I just don’t see it.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Updated to the latest firmware today (beta?) and got a crazy log. I was in map zero when I started the pull. The JB4 app logged over 30 PSI for about 1000 RPM. The JB4 then went in to valet/limp mode (map 8). It should not be doing map switching when I started in map zero. If the map sensor actually saw 33 psi, my timing would have fell off a cliff and my FP_H would have taken a hard dive. Something is possibly wrong with the latest firmware "Firmware version is 60/86/5 - File Name JB4_EA888_8_6.hex". I emailed the log to George. Just wanted to warn anyone thinking of updating.

My car is stacked. May not be an issue with a car that isn't stacked.

PlushShiba

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys,

I’m running an IS38 powered by JB4 stacked over Stratified. I’m running 0 values for everything but am getting a 3ABA - Fuel Rail Pressure A code. Any ideas why?

Thanks!