GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
Diggs man...here is a file of this morning.
2 and 3 gear pull. I spun at wot in 2nd. Ambient was 48 and iat was around 55. FOL is set at 60 for e30. Take a look at it please. It seems my trim was high. Also, in a week, I will be installing a CTS catted DP. If i need to change anything for that, I would appreciate it. I will post a pic of the map6 setup you gave me as well.
https://datazap.me/u/recycleddonuts/diggs-map6-e30-auto-redux-80?log=0&data=1-4-14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Diggs man...here is a file of this morning.
2 and 3 gear pull. I spun at wot in 2nd. Ambient was 48 and iat was around 55. FOL is set at 60 for e30. Take a look at it please. It seems my trim was high. Also, in a week, I will be installing a CTS catted DP. If i need to change anything for that, I would appreciate it. I will post a pic of the map6 setup you gave me as well.
https://datazap.me/u/recycleddonuts/diggs-map6-e30-auto-redux-80?log=0&data=1-4-14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trims not high at all. Looks good. No changes needed for DP.

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
Get some of that auto boost redux

braap

Define sluggish because it looks good from the first log. Where is it sluggish?

With my intake if i buried it, the acceleration felt quite violent, during a launch all 4 would spin a bit, where as now its more like stock. To the point where i had to put it to map 0 to make sure it was actually doing anything.

Also the hesitation occurs like there is some crap in the fuel or something. WOT -> redline/close to redline -> change gear (DSG) -> power comes on for a split second then hesitation and continue.

hope that helps.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
With my intake if i buried it, the acceleration felt quite violent, during a launch all 4 would spin a bit, where as now its more like stock. To the point where i had to put it to map 0 to make sure it was actually doing anything.

Also the hesitation occurs like there is some crap in the fuel or something. WOT -> redline/close to redline -> change gear (DSG) -> power comes on for a split second then hesitation and continue.

hope that helps.

Try the auto boost reduction. 80
Set boost safety higher, 27. I can see you tripped safety mode once:

LastSafety

Did it ever go to map4 on you?

Try those 2 items.

braap

Try the auto boost reduction. 80
Set boost safety higher, 27. I can see you tripped safety mode once:

LastSafety

Try those 2 items.

give it a go, just to clarify:

Boost Safety: 27
Auto Shift Boost Redux: 80
Last Safety: 1 - although i cannot change this and its currently blank.

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG

Idk if George ever mentioned this with the new map changes in the 60/7//5 firmware...
I hope hitting boost safety will now drop it down to map 0 because map 4 is the new valet mode going 4psi below stock lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk