GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

alper

Ready to race!
Additive will most likely smooth out your AFR.

It has smoothed it out a bit, but not to the point to feel completely relaxed, esp. when I compare with other GTI/R logs and the spikes just aren't there. All logs in my last datazap above were in Map 6 additive and Map 2, no absolute mode but still I am not sure about the origin of the spikes.

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie
Nothing to gain pushing more up top, since your load is already below target above 5.5k. You could push more between 4k and 5.5k though.

Yeah that’s what I figured. I easily reach my targets in warmer weather but my lazy ass wants a versatile year round map that won’t need adjusting through out the seasons.

How does my afr look?

B00STED1

Ready to race!
Just had a question for jb1 or jb4 users with a data cable. What do you guys use to data log in terms of laptops or tablets? Unfortunately I only have a MacBook and from what I've heard the iOS interface doesn't work well with this stuff. I was wondering if there were any cheap tablets or something that work well for data logging?
I’ve had windows via boot camp on my MacBook Pro and it works like a charm. Find a Windows 10 iso and use the boot camp app in the utilities for an easy install.

Just had a question for jb1 or jb4 users with a data cable. What do you guys use to data log in terms of laptops or tablets? Unfortunately I only have a MacBook and from what I've heard the iOS interface doesn't work well with this stuff. I was wondering if there were any cheap tablets or something that work well for data logging?
I've used my kindle fire. Works great

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

mw1978

Ready to race!

mw1978

Ready to race!
You could. Up to you and how much you want to push it. Definitely make sure you take a log when it warms back up.
Yes I know. Right now ambient temp is 2C so IMO this is the key

railroader

Autocross Newbie

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
OK new and first log after clutch break in.
meth is hooked back up and I changed my mixture to roughly a 50/50 mix. I blew my wad a little early on the 3rd to 4th shift but it all still looks good. Should I add more boost anywhere and take off the nanny maybe?

https://datazap.me/u/gschultz05/log-1515792085?log=0&data=1-2-3-4-5-6-9-11-14-16-18-25-26-27-28-29

How does it look on absolute? Not hitting target up top which I have found is a limitation of additive.

https://datazap.me/u/gschultz05/log-1515792085?log=0&data=1-3-21

Looks fine otherwise.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
How does it look on absolute? Not hitting target up top which I have found is a limitation of additive.

https://datazap.me/u/gschultz05/log-1515792085?log=0&data=1-3-21

Looks fine otherwise.
I have not used absolute in a long time cause my car did not like it at all but that was before the meth and intercooler and some other things, but I'll try it again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk