GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helix Sound upgrade dongle official rental thread!

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
It has gone through a few members already, please post if you need access.
Deposit is $70, that includes shipping to you and rental of the dongle. You will be responsible to ship to the next person. Upon receipt of the dongle to the next recipient, you will be refunded $35, making the total cost $35 plus shipping to the next person.

CURRENT LIST:
-Papag
-SteveGiant
-Ecruz13
-moose09876
-Sakuraboom

List updated 18/11/17

PLEASE SEND A PM, DO NOT POST HERE TO GET ON THE LIST :-D

Last edited:

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Dongle is available now.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
It has gone through a few members already, please post if you need access.
Deposit is $70, that includes shipping to you and rental of the dongle. You will be responsible to ship to the next person. Upon receipt of the dongle to the next recipient, you will be refunded $30, making the total cost $40 plus shipping to the next person. This is not to make money, simply to share. Once I recoup my costs it will be shipping costs only.

What is Helix?

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Definitely not the case for me. 5 of us have used it so far and it hasn't been programmed for 3 of us; one of the guys bought it used so it was already programmed.

Faikius

Was forwarded to this thread from Vortex :) Just installed the Helix upgrade in my 16' Golf R and would definitely like to give the dongle a try. How do I get on the list?

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
I can contact the user who has it now for you. Give me a couple days! Thanks.

tonyliao07

Hey Guys. I've been following this thread as well. Just about to jump the gun to buy the Helix from ECS. Can I also be added on the list to get a hold of the dongle.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Sure. Faikius has it now, once he is done I will get him to send it out to you. I will email you when he is done.