GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Walls

Passed Driver's Ed
Went out to do some logs today with the Golf R. I'm getting a good amount timing pull. I'm going to turn the boost down. It was set to 26psi/93oct and Ambiant was 90F.
Mods are MAP downpipe and Majic intercooler. I'm still running the stock spark plugs/gap and stock dsg tune. What do you guys think would be causing the pull especially on the 4th gear pull. I'll be ordering rs7 plugs.

4th gear pull
https://datazap.me/u/walls/log-1533770989?log=0&data=1-19-20-21-22
3rd and 4th gear pull
https://datazap.me/u/walls/log-1533771178?log=0&data=1-19-20-21-22

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Not to go off topic but what do you have done to your all track? Those numbers are crazy.

Is38, IE dp, Golf r injectors and HPFP wmi, magic ic, and moose tuned on e30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Does matt have a website or email for me to contact him for this moose tune? Ha.
Facebook

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Funnily enough I don't have a Facebook. (work reasons)

He have an email or something on here I can get in contact with him on?
You can PM him on here and ask for contact info. Wy2sl0

Kip2MyLou

Ready to race!
I was also reading somewhere that Ed doesn't have a stock map for the performance pack GTIs to go back to when going to dealer. That was an old post I read but is that still the case or have that got a performance pack stock map now?

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I was also reading somewhere that Ed doesn't have a stock map for the performance pack GTIs to go back to when going to dealer. That was an old post I read but is that still the case or have that got a performance pack stock map now?
Idk, but doesn't really matter once you flash if they hook you car up to the tool you will more than likely get flagged td1,

drrck

Go Kart Champion

There is a stock PP file. I made sure of it back in 2015 before I tuned.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Just so you all don't waste money:

IS20 on pump gas = not worth paying for custom file
IS20 on E40-E60 = worth it
IS38 on pump gas = maybe worth it, will need to push the turbo to get more power
IS38 on E30-E40 = worth it
BT = don't ever use the base boss 500 unless you want to send 35+psi through your motor regardless of slider.

That's my opinion fwiw :)

pieguy

Ready to race!

IS38 on pump gas = maybe worth it, will need to push the turbo to get more power
BT = don't ever use the base boss 500 unless you want to send 35+psi through your motor regardless of slider.

Are there noticeable gains past e50 on is20 and is38? Can stock fueling handle full e85 on either?

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R

LOL on BT