GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Travis9935

Ready to race!
Chaps my ass they always use the manual in the comparisons! Type-r, Sti, Rs, Golf R. They have higher power ratings so why not use the available quicker Dsg?!?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie
All I have is my is38 maestro pro tune

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
I'm looking at getting ED/Stratified/Unitronic as my stage 2 for my GTI.

Are there any updated dyno sheets from ED stage 2 tunes, just to get an idea of what people are putting down nowadays?

I found this tune and thought these number were great.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=WXhzd21TdV9fQW80bVRTT09SV0hwSDFVdFFEclJR
That one looks about right for the Stage 2 HT tune. Would be curious to see an adjustable file Dyno as well.

Gonna go Stage 2 in about a week. Thinking about getting a Dragy to compare tunes. Wish I had a Dyno close.

Look for some posts by ThatBrianGuy or something along those lines. He ran the Stage 2 HT with E40-50 and put out 332hp. It is in this thread. Plus he has his protune IS20 dynos up too.

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
I have failed at responding appropriately...

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
This is my first datalog with ED stage 2 file. What you think guys?
https://datazap.me/u/nicram1978/log-1533681362?log=0&data=0-3-5-14

Curious which file? Also, if adjustable what settings and fuel? Mods (will check your post history as well)?

Things look pretty good. Couple of -2 degrees of timing pull, but for super short instances. IGN_1 advance looks crazy good. Lamda's were the only value under requested, but unsure of that impact.

Just getting into reading ED logs so apologies if I am missing something.

mw1978

Ready to race!
Curious which file? Also, if adjustable what settings and fuel? Mods (will check your post history as well)?

Things look pretty good. Couple of -2 degrees of timing pull, but for super short instances. IGN_1 advance looks crazy good. Lamda's were the only value under requested, but unsure of that impact.

Just getting into reading ED logs so apologies if I am missing something.
Im using OTS file stage 2,93 octan in ROW S3 8V. Im using fuel from shell and its RON 100.
US 93 is EU 98. Im using EU 100
Unfortunately my maestro is not supported so I can’t use maestro files or even adjustable