GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Stage 2: Dyno Results (300WHP Club)

Irishace

Ready to race!
Introduction

Below are the results of my Eurodyne Stage 2 Dyno and a comparison of Stock vs. Stage 1.5 vs. Stage 2. The Stage 2 dyno produced 301 hp and 334 lbft of torque at the front wheels. Things to note:
  • Baseline and Tuned Dynos were conducted on the same Dynojet, Neetronics in Oakville, Ontario, Canada
  • Petro Canada Ultra 94 Gas
  • Baseline Dyno Conditions: 60F 41% Humidity
  • Stage 1.5 Dyno Conditions: 45F 31% Humidity
  • Stage 2 Dyno Conditions: 46F 50% Humidity
  • CTS Catless Downpipe is the only other modification on this car beside Stage 2 Tune
  • Dynos each conducted in 4th Gear
  • Car is DSG Transmission
STD Correction

SAE Correction

Stock, Stage 1.5 and Stage 2 Comparison

Observations
  • Stage 2 vs Stock car 81 WHP and 59 lbft more WTorque
  • Stage 2 vs Stage 1.5 car picked up 23.8 WHP and 17 WTorque
  • Power and torque curve effectively mirrors factory delivery characteristics
  • CEL is supressed through Stage 2 tune as I am running catless DP
  • Peak power is achieved at approximately 5500 rpm
  • Car is not loosing material amount power up top, huge improvement over stock and same characteristics as 1.5
Conclusions

Incredible value can be had when adding power to this car to make it a 300 whp little heartbreaker. The total cost of these modifications including install cost and taxes was $1,385 CDN.

That is an incredible $17 / WHP.

Dyno Video

http://youtu.be/UTW7JpiFK8w

Last edited:

nis240sxt

Ready to race!
Wow, look at those graphs. Totally flat torque curve and progressively flat HP. Must pull trigger on Eurodyne, dammit! Great job Irishace!

The Messiah

Ready to race!
Wow. I can also only say, awesome! Money well spent. And the tq/hp curves matches factory so well, just higher numbers, a bit sooner and for longer. What more can you ask? I just love the factory tune, except that the power just seems to drop of a cliff by 5500 rpm. Now I'm motivated to go Stage II down the road. Hopefully I'll get to tune my car next weekend (delivery from CTS is arriving next Tuesday). Yay!