GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Stage 2: Dyno Results (300WHP Club)

achan0587

Passed Driver's Ed
From what I recall he has, DP, tune and intake. He was running the v1.1 file at the time. It was ~90° out with high humidity. If you go into the show me your dyno thread, it's all there
Yeah that would make a lot of sense. I have jb1, filter, Downpipe, and cat-back exhaust, I dynoed at 323.5 Whp

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
What dyno was this done on? All the other stock R's I've seen have put down 250-270ish Whp. But you are right, if his far put 301 WHp stock, then the math would make sense. Just haven't seen a car out 300 whp stock.

Not stock, the tune in question + DP.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Btw he's in a GTI, not R. Just realized you asked that :) there are a couple GTIs with ED stage 2HT putting up similar numbers. I think all on dynojets

achan0587

Passed Driver's Ed
Btw he's in a GTI, not R. Just realized you asked that :) there are a couple GTIs with ED stage 2HT putting up similar numbers. I think all on dynojets
That very good numbers for a GTI! I'm going to dyno again soon as I increased boost

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah thank you I didn't realize, I was being stupid I apologize

It's cool. I'm the newbiest newb here, so I say dumb things on the reg. No worries.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
That very good numbers for a GTI! I'm going to dyno again soon as I increased boost

What's crazier is the ppl putting down >300whp on a stage 1 tune. There's video proof of a guy doing it on YouTube somewhere. Apr with just catback and some really pricey intake. GTI tunes unleash the beast.

Bigsnoop144

Ready to race!
What's crazier is the ppl putting down >300whp on a stage 1 tune. There's video proof of a guy doing it on YouTube somewhere. Apr with just catback and some really pricey intake. GTI tunes unleash the beast.

My buddies S model 4 door gti was a beast. He was just stage 1 apr first file that came out no intake, no mods at all besides the flash. He would literally beat me with my current mods minus the Uni Intercooler.