GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Etunes for Cobb Access Port

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Can anyone recommend an etune that can be installed on the Cobb Access Port? The tunes that come on the Access Port aren't very good. I have an 18 GTI SE DSG. Mods are catless DP, catback exhaust, CAI, intercooler and Neuspeed turbo piping. I drove a friends stock Jetta GLI DSG with an APR stage 1 and it felt as fast as mine. That sucked when you consider my mods and stage 3 Cobb tune. But an APR tune can't be installed on the Access Port.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Can anyone recommend an etune that they have experience with?

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
Not unless you feel like waiting 6+ months for revisions, I suggest you go with somebody else like EQT or Stratified.

How does one get a tune from EQT? I only see the option to get a tune when you buy the AP from them

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Can anyone recommend an etune that they have experience with?

Stratified or EQT for that setup.

Have had both, would recommend both for a stage 2 car.

Different service levels but different price points also. EQT will be more attentive and responsive with greater attention to detail, but you're going to pay for it.

Stratified did a solid job also, but they're tuning a much higher volume of cars.

xxbreezewoodxx

Passed Driver's Ed
How are these tunes vs say a flash from Uni,APR,IE? I currently have a JB4 but I’m really considering going stage 2. I have a 18 R dsg BTW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk