GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Prototype Turbo Results

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
you're killing us with the wait Ed! when we going to get some quarter mile and 60-130 times for your setup? really curious what an e85 + EQT turbo golf R can do...

I have a feeling you'll see some slips by the end of the month ;)

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
really hope he has a dragy, as curious what the 0-60 and 60-130 especially look like

I do... but I've been so slammed I haven't even charged my dragy in weeks. Good news is I now have our prototype coilovers on the car without the camber plates, so my car actually launches now!

-- Ed

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
So wait, you want to run E85 as your WMI agent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Troll sensor is tingling.. Post #1 for the Methed up user

GMK7

Here in Brazil it's difficult to find meth and the high oct gas is really expensive. So here we use WMI with E85

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
Here in Brazil it's difficult to find meth and the high oct gas is really expensive. So here we use WMI with E85

This is actually quite common in areas of the US as well, where we only have 91 Octane available at the pump (or EXX corn juice). I just received my AEM WMI kit and will be installing with 1000cc injector in the not so distant future. Our daytime temps in the summer are above 100F and our density altitude can reach 8000ft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoon

Autocross Champion
So that's my point. With Stock HPFP and LPFP and WMI, both running with E85. Is that enough to supply?

On the EQT turbo??

I highly doubt it. Your fuel system is probably a bit different than ours, but on E85 with stock pumps we can't even fuel an IS38.

Of course the nozzle size you use would be a factor, but you would have to use massive nozzles to even have a hope of this working, and that can cause other issues.

This is the cheap way out of an expensive problem.