GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Prototype Turbo Results

What is the value of the full port injection fuel system over the less expensive setups? It seems like it might be overkill. Thoughts?

iTsLiKeAnEgG

Ready to race!
What is the value of the full port injection fuel system over the less expensive setups? It seems like it might be overkill. Thoughts?

MPI is needed for a full E85 setup. Even with LPFP and HPFP upgrades I can't do full E85 due to injector limitations.

uberpolka

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI

Basically it's a matter of dumping more fuel in the engine.
With only one set of injectors, you're always going to be limited in the power you put out.

Uberpolka, growing up in a Polish/Greek neighborhood in Baltimore, I've experienced my fair share of polkas, but I would really like to see a video clip of an "Uber Polka."

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx

Didn't you upgrade to the REVO IS38ETR? Sorry if it's off topic, but maybe it's not. Lol

vw671

Autocross Newbie
I'm currently running Brisk ER12S but I'm going to try out the 10's once we nail down the tune.

Hoop711

Passed Driver's Ed
I wasn't going to spend $150 on the NGK plugs but a local club member had purchased these as he was planning to go big turbo but ended up selling his car and I bought his for about 60% off retail. Too good of an offer to turn down.

Plugs by Dan Hooper, on Flickr

Last edited:

Rsleyum

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm currently running Brisk ER12S but I'm going to try out the 10's once we nail down the tune.

Been on ER10S for some time..gapped at 0.024-0.025” ...I’m already on the second set of plugs ...idling isn’t smooth as other plugs ... it misfires at idle sometimes. I’m the opposite way around need to try ER12S.

If I had same issue I might head back again to NGK R7437 spark plugs.

My main intentions to switch to these plugs to add racefuel and see how the plugs will cope it.

2016 Golf R MK7 - Stage 3 TTV4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
I wasn't going to spend $150 on the NGK plugs but a local club member had purchased these as he was planning to to big turbo but ended up selling his car and I bought his for about 60% off retail. Too good of an offer to turn down.

Plugs by Dan Hooper, on Flickr

So far I'm loving these. They're damn expensive, but they're really nice for suppressing knock.

-- Ed

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Hey guys! It's time!

The "Boost Weather Sale" is live!

Turbo only - $1599

Turbo Only + E-Tune - $1999

Turbo Only, Cobb AccessPort, and E-tune - $2599

Complete Kit (Turbo, 2.5" Muffler Delete, 2.5" Discharge Pipe, Couplers) - $1749

Complete Kit + E-Tune - $2149

Complete kit, Cobb AccessPort, and E-tune - $2699 - That's $450 off retail pricing!

This pricing will be running until November 30th or until we sell out. We have a couple turbos available to ship now and the rest will ship mid November. You can give us a call or order online at https://eqtuning.com/products/eqt-vortex-turbocharger

Thanks

-- Ed

Bump for the new guys! We’re all sold out of the upcoming shipment, but the next one will be in late December. Get them at this price for this month only!

Thanks

-- Ed

Hoon

Autocross Champion
My opinion, get the stage 1.

BFI Stage 2 was the worst mod I ever did. Stage 1 is great.