GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dumbest drivers in the country live in what state?

soze

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Something Else

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
It's very true people in NY and NJ can't drive for shit.

Fuck that, its the other way around

NC/SC/VA/GA these drivers are fcuking stupid when they drive, well at least when I drove down to Sowo thats the only form of driving I saw. Like wtf you see 13 dubs driving 80+ MPH and these fcukers getting in our lane fcuking holding us up and shit. People with trailers everywhere, which is so annoying because they drive so slow!!!!!!! Then they get mad when we cut them off, and then we have people riding on their brakes, we're being constantly brake checked. I think were just way to aggressive when we drive.

Last edited:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Fuck that, its the other way around

NC/SC/VA/GA these drivers are fcuking stupid when they drive, well at least when I drove down to Sowo thats the only form of driving I saw. Like wtf you see 13 dubs driving 80+ MPH and these fcukers getting in our lane fcuking holding us up and shit. People with trailers everywhere, which is so annoying because they drive so slow!!!!!!! Then they get mad when we cut them off, and then we have people riding on their brakes, we're being constantly break checked. I think were just way to aggressive when we drive.

I think you just proved their point

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Washington state!
When it rains here people lose there mind. 4 lanes in one direction and everyone is going slow as hell! And I'd wish they'd invent a nuke for the tailgater's!

The "LEFT LANE IS FOR PASSING ONLY!" No one enforces this law. Oregon did for awhile when I moved here from Calif in '92. Since then they are slackers!

BinaryPie

Moar Fast!
Washington state!
When it rains here people lose there mind. 4 lanes in one direction and everyone is going slow as hell! And I'd wish they'd invent a nuke for the tailgater's!

The "LEFT LANE IS FOR PASSING ONLY!" No one enforces this law. Oregon did for awhile when I moved here from Calif in '92. Since then they are slackers!

I grew up in Vermont. New Jersey is the worst by far.

When I lived in Oregon people would freak the fuck out as soon as it became 32 degrees F outside.

I now live in California. If the weather is not perfect every single driver loses their minds and instantly crashes their car.

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
Last survey I saw didn't ask "knowledge" it asked "what do you do" knowing whats right and practicing whats right are 2 different things. Like people rolling through stop signs when they can see for a 1/2 mile in all directions, you don't NEED to stop for 3 seconds even though its law, its a waste of time.

Jersey is annoying, FL is #2, people do not know how to stay right. In Germany they'd get fined for bottlenecking the passing lane, I wish we had those laws here.

h0ckeyfreek20

Go Kart Champion

TornadoFast09

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MkV GTI
new yorkers...no offense, i just think so because all the old new yorkers live down here in SFL and dont even know what the heck they are doing. maybe its just cuz theyre old lol