GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dumbest drivers in the country live in what state?

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
i dont think NY/NJ drivers are terrible, i just dont think people from out of state can handle our shit cause we're all assholes.

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
I'd say Nor Cal, fucking people drive too hard or too fucking slow.

Opposite, so far Oregon drivers are the best, hella patient drivers.

ASCI_Blue

Ballin'
Native OR drivers are okay, the majority (where I am anyway) are CA transplants and aren't smart enough to know where the turn signal stalk is. WA drivers can't read speed signs so they always go too slow.

Born and raised in NY. :D

The Wraith

Ready to race!
Miami drivers are the worst. Miami ruins insurance policies for the rest of us Floridians. I've seen people in Asia and South America drive better than Miami d. bags!

The Wraith

Ready to race!
LOL! I've rolled through Dayton a few times. Pretty scary in winter. I saw Slayer with Biohazard and Machine Head there many years ago, and it was like people had no respect for their cars, their property, or themselves. Miami is still much worse, tho :happyanim:

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
LOL! I've rolled through Dayton a few times. Pretty scary in winter. I saw Slayer with Biohazard and Machine Head there many years ago, and it was like people had no respect for their cars, their property, or themselves. Miami is still much worse, tho :happyanim:

really? miami is that much worse? i get so pissed every day, even though i know they are almost all idiots up here. i need to just lay back and wait to get hit so i can get a M3 :thumbsup:

lextildeath

Ready to race!
I think the NY drivers taking those polls failed on purpose - "Yellow light this, jerk offs!"

Massachusetts drivers are by far the WORST drivers/UGLIEST People/ The most "Is that a male or female?" people

The Wraith

Ready to race!
^^^ I believe you're right. Mass. has some of the highest insurance rates in the country. I did see a few ugly mofo's up there, too. That's why Sam Adams tastes so much better up there.