GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dumbest drivers in the country live in what state?

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
What year M3? My friend just got a 2010, and the seats are way too tight for my fat ass:mad: The prior body style was just fine. I don't think the new one even has a decent cup holder to be honest with you.

e46 man.

this baby right here. oh lawd :drool:

pavlo1994

Cruisin in my Emm-Kay-4
younger people driving is nowhere near compared to old people. I see a guy walking with a stroller just to keep himself up, one leg doesent work and hes like 100 years old. But wait, hes going to his new mercedes.

People over 70 shouldnt drive. Or maybe even lower which ever age you put it.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
honestly I've lived all over the country, Tri state drivers were pretty bad but El Paso simply seems to take the cake. A good chunk of the cars here have mexican plates and needless to say if you only had to worry about getting thrown back to mexico for a traffic violation you wouldn't give a flying fuck about how you drive either

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Washington state!
When it rains here people lose there mind. 4 lanes in one direction and everyone is going slow as hell! And I'd wish they'd invent a nuke for the tailgater's!

The "LEFT LANE IS FOR PASSING ONLY!" No one enforces this law. Oregon did for awhile when I moved here from Calif in '92. Since then they are slackers!

this.... was stationed up in this rain forest for 5 god forsaken years and it doesnt rain it drizzles a fuckin lot and the roads are shitty, then winter comes and it snows. can it get any worse ???
edit: yeah it can, summer is only 2 months long here

Last edited:

shinta

Banned
You guys think NY/NJ people drive like asshole??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-heXqbgZDlM&feature=related
Thats how Asians drive... Which is also how some Asians drive stateside which gets ALL of us branded as bad drivers...

I blame it on the assholes what are too scared to tell all foreigners to stop bringing over their retarded driving style into the US. all the States with "bad drivers" are usually states with the larger amount of fresh immigrants.

btw, I used to think "us" the Asians are the worst drivers, but after spending a few month in Texas, I think Mexicans are far worst then we are. but how come we get the bad rap for being bad drivers?

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
Chicagoans don't necessarily suck but they are generally aggressive as heck. 3 feet off your bumper at 80 mph through moderately heavy traffic can be nerve racking. Plus they never use signals and weeve through traffic like a-holes. They are more reckless than anything.

Car(s)
2008 GTI
Chicagoans don't necessarily suck but they are generally aggressive as heck. 3 feet off your bumper at 80 mph through moderately heavy traffic can be nerve racking. Plus they never use signals and weeve through traffic like a-holes. They are more reckless than anything.

I second that. Especially up by my you see it a lot around Green Bay. Because we are on the way to Door County which just happens to be Illinois largest state park there are a lot of IL plates up here. They're wreck less as hell.

lightningjack

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI
CT, hands down. It's like when they get in the car and close the door, everyone else on the road disappears and it's just them. They have NO idea what's going on around them.

Also, anyone in a prius, anywhere, ever.

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
younger people driving is nowhere near compared to old people. I see a guy walking with a stroller just to keep himself up, one leg doesent work and hes like 100 years old. But wait, hes going to his new mercedes.

You're logic is flawed here. If he's walking, his legs are doing the same amount of work regardless if they are carrying all of his weight or pushing a stroller which is carrying his weight. That's just physics 101. If he's leaning on a stroller it means that the stroller is only carrying the upper body weight right? Therefore his legs are perfectly fine and the health problems are with the spine. He may be perfectly fine while sitting down, and research has shown that the older you get the better your reflexes become (although slower they are better reflexes IE: pumping the brake vs. locking the brake and target fixation). Also even a baby is strong enough to drive a Mercedes, we aren't talking about a motorcycle or something.

I would agree with you if there was some mental problem like Parkinson's disease, a vision problem, high risk of heart attack, etc. But degenerative spine disease would have to be advanced beyond the state of assisted walking for it to significantly affect driving. I'm just ignoring your comment about one leg not working because that is obviously exaggerated or else he wouldn't be walking at all.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
I wonder if they polled mostly New York state drivers, or NYC drivers. NYC drivers don't have a clue because they never have to drive, so I can believe that they are horrible at it lol.

BeveStrown

RIP Chewie, Bye GTHigh
I think we need to make a distinction between Asshole and Bad Driver.

TriState and Massholes are good drivers, just huge dicks about it. Growing up right on the border in tax free NH, I have too much experience with the Masshole.

In the DC suburbs we get alot of trophy wives in massive SUVs that simply don't understand driving and how their actions effect others on the road, which I think is way more dangerous.

I think the NY drivers taking those polls failed on purpose - "Yellow light this, jerk offs!"

Massachusetts drivers are by far the WORST drivers/UGLIEST People/ The most "Is that a male or female?" people

You must have never been to Maine :yikes: