GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Demon Trans tries to bankrupt me, at least it's not a DSG - that would be gay

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
You went EV? You traitorous bastard. Lulz.

Maybe we can hang again sometime, like when I need some hands to help lift the tranny again *cough* :)
Super traitor considering it’s Korean also 😂
IMG_8506.jpeg
IMG_8408.png

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
I like that. Is it the Kona? Something like that? I'm not up on current EVs.

Does anyone make a hot hatch ev? Something small and reasonably light? I'm guessing there's nothing anywhere near the 3100 lbs of a gti? Ive always hated heavy cars, even when they're fast and they just keep getting bigger and bigger.

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
P.s. still don’t have the clutch bypass installed 😂
Well if I remember right, you're the king of un-installed mods and even then that one would probably be bottom of the list.

My bypass is coming up on 4 years installed. It still works perfect, just have to remember to hit the solenoid rod with a little lube once every 6 months.

I'm still amazed at my luck in getting it working so well on my first try, especially nailing the 3d printing right out of the gate.

Yay me.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I like that. Is it the Kona? Something like that? I'm not up on current EVs.

Does anyone make a hot hatch ev? Something small and reasonably light? I'm guessing there's nothing anywhere near the 3100 lbs of a gti? Ive always hated heavy cars, even when they're fast and they just keep getting bigger and bigger.
Very very far from lightweight 😂 EVs are hard to be light due to current battery structure, the battery pack on mine alone is 1000lbs. Def. Feels like a heavy vehicle but a very different experience with it having all the weight at the center and lowest point of the car and having a 50/50 weight distribution.

IMG_8852.jpeg

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I truly don't know what to think right now, my pants are a mixture of tight and squishy at the same time

1702478799816.png

1702478827853.png

1702478878660.png

1702478907737.png

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Quick update: Roughly 2 months later and the car is still running strong. Here's a little pull against a B8 S4 (supercharged V6 w/ S-Tronic dual clutch)

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
I pulled up to a 991 turbo last night. I was just trying to give him a thumbs up. I heard his launch control right before the light turned green and he blasted off, exactly like that s4 did to you, lol!

I miss my dsg mk7r, but only for this one fairly uncommon scenario.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I pulled up to a 991 turbo last night. I was just trying to give him a thumbs up. I heard his launch control right before the light turned green and he blasted off, exactly like that s4 did to you, lol!

I miss my dsg mk7r, but only for this one fairly uncommon scenario.
Lol yup that first clip was after he pulled up next to me sitting at the light. Saw the supercharged badge but wasn't expecting anything. Gave each other the thumbs up afterwards

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i want an s4 again now. the blower whine was so addictive

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Buddy sent me this - another brand new faulty Ringer stage 4 clutch

1709675749278.png