GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

buying GTI - couple questions

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
What about the weight of all the water leaking in? - that's 8.34lbs per gallon. Before you know it, a GTI SE can outweigh a Suburban.
Although it's offset by the surrounding trim flaking apart and leaving the party. Plus the screen slides back under power, moving weight bias back, to where, oops, there's no power.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Although it's offset by the surrounding trim flaking apart and leaving the party. Plus the screen slides back under power, moving weight bias back, to where, oops, there's no power.
The flaking trim really hurts the drag coefficient. And so does the driver, as he's sticking his hand out the top to show everyone his car has a sunroof.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Indeed it did. It's a travesty that the US edition didn't get the same, or at least an option for it. Massive difference.

The Canadians are always get screwed on pricing so it's about time they got something for a change.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I’d like the solid button 8” screen in my rabbit. Fender in my wife’s alltrack is nice, but my hearing is so jacked the Helix sub/amp does very well. I don’t like the all touch 8” so it’s a trade off.

the Canadian rabbit checked all my boxes too, sadly I’m too far south for one. Sunroof and leather are just about deal breakers for me. But, $3k separating a used rabbit to new MY19 SE, if pounce on the SE And pay up for the experience package.

I haven’t paid more than $6/mo for satellite radio In years (excluding the lifetime account that came on my lemon Jeep). We spend weeks at a time in the back country In the Tacoma... streaming services are worthless with no cell service.

Golfer883

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 GTI rabbit
which color you guys like the best between cornflower blue, urano grey and white for rabbits? I can't decide between one yet

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
For other people it’s a toss up between the blue and gray. Blue is loud, Gray is more subdued.

I chose white because I like white cars most, and it’s more rare than the blue and gray.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
For other people it’s a toss up between the blue and gray. Blue is loud, Gray is more subdued.

I chose white because I like white cars most, and it’s more rare than the blue and gray.
These are jokes, right? White's the most popular car color for the last few years running. I have white, and like it, but would have done Cornflower or Urano if the Rabbit had been available when I bought mine.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Aha, thanks. The special colors just seem like most of the reason to do a Rabbit though.

Yeah. Of the rabbits black and white are more rare than blue and gray. The rabbit has all the good bits (brakes, diff, lights, etc) but none of the things I didn’t want (leather or sunroof).

I had choice of all four colors and both trans in them. I chose a white manual because it’s what I liked most. :).