GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Brisk Silvers

r12rex

Go Kart Newbie
JB4, CTS FMIC, Unitronic TBE, AFE drop in filter.
I dropped the JB4 to stock/passthrough mode and it was the same thing when the car would hit 6-8psi. I should have mentioned, i did also try them at .024 and it was the same thing.

I had this issue and after inspecting the plugs very closely I realized one of the electrodes was Positioned incorrectly. Emailed the vendor received a new one and all is well!

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Is this still the go-to plug for IS38 setups? Still running the OE NGK Laser Platinum plugs at the moment, idle can be a bit lumpy.

Navi

Autocross Champion
maybe I'm old school but I like the lumpy idle.. as long as drivability and WOT are fine, I don't mind. Takes me back to the old school american muscle cars or even the Supra (not the BMW one) and Evo 8/9 with HKS cams and a lumpy idle.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
maybe I'm old school but I like the lumpy idle.. as long as drivability and WOT are fine, I don't mind. Takes me back to the old school american muscle cars or even the Supra (not the BMW one) and Evo 8/9 with HKS cams and a lumpy idle.
Take your plenum plates out of the head and you'll love it

Solidautobahn

Car(s)
2017 gti autobahn
I installed a new set of Brisk Silver ER12S plugs. They were all gaped to .28. I torqued them to spec and the Coil Packs were seated properly. The idle was butter smooth. Under light throttle everything was smooth but as soon as i would hit 6-8psi of boost, the car would shutter really bad and and have no power. The plugs looked like they were in good condition. I reinstalled my previous plugs (NGK RS7) and the car runs perfect.
Has anyone experienced this using Brisk Silver ER12S?
Yoo what had you ended up doing?? Did you just not throw the Brisks back in?? I had rs7s in prior and am also thinking if I need to just throw them back in….exact same issue, soon as I’m above 10pm I boost the thing just starts shitting on me with the worst stutter until I get off boost

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
Yoo what had you ended up doing?? Did you just not throw the Brisks back in?? I had rs7s in prior and am also thinking if I need to just throw them back in….exact same issue, soon as I’m above 10pm I boost the thing just starts shitting on me with the worst stutter until I get off boost
try to stay around 9pm, 9:59 no later, report back?

Solidautobahn

Car(s)
2017 gti autobahn
Also wanting an answer on this as I’m dealing with same exact problem