Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
1658419155542.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i would have thrown my money at a grom but wife dictates that i can't get a bike, probably for good logical reasons my ape brain can't come to terms with.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Love the cafe racer style. I decided I shouldn't own bikes anymore after 70 started to feel like 30 on the R6 but everytime I see a picture of the Norton V4CR I think about making bad decisions again.....

View attachment 255902
I stopped riding after a car turned left onto me. Luckily I was only doing 45 and I landed on my full backpack and slid.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
i would have thrown my money at a grom but wife dictates that i can't get a bike, probably for good logical reasons my ape brain can't come to terms with.
it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
I’ve actually been thinking of buying a Grom and trailering it out to the blue ridge parkway for some nice day rides. Now due to DC elites it may be the only thing I can afford to buy groceries with! :p

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
This literally just happened to me on Monday… thankfully I was in the GTI instead. $12k damages so far and adding up. I was thinking DTR6054 but now I may not get the chance.
From reading the this thread, you may have dodged a bullet. Lol.

Glad you're OK. My bike was destroyed, broke left tibia, but that was it. I was wearing a brain bucket.

Last edited: