GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another Subi down

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
Is that a Subaru? eh... never mind byeeeeeeeee.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Started that run in 4th?

Yeah i'm not sure what the start speed was, but it was probably 85-90. Shifted the 4-5 @ 6300.

From 150 my little non PP brakes would’ve been shot slowing down for that car lol

Nice kill “not today scuba roo”

I've never had brake fade on the street. Track is probably a different story, but i've never felt any need for a brake upgrade.

When the time comes, it will be OEM pads and rotors only.

Scoobies r slowww

It was probably a 300whp car. I don't think he was expecting to run into a 400whp golf lol.

TrueGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Good shit Hoon! Makes me think of the good old days when I smoked a whole pack of them back to back in my Mk2 Twin supercharged beauty with the 50 shot..not needed lol

chiefhiawatha

Ready to race!
Good shit Hoon! Makes me think of the good old days when I smoked a whole pack of them back to back in my Mk2 Twin supercharged beauty with the 50 shot..not needed lol

When I was in high school a buddy of mine bought an MR2 that I think was supercharged. Said so at least and at the time I recall thinking this thing is too silly fast for my friend. He ended up going to the Air Force academy hoping to fly fighter jets but instead flew cargo planes. Tough selection process.

BronxBomber

Ready to race!

BronxBomber

Ready to race!