GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Admin you going to do something about the phantom/troll poster- lovevashikanar ?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Forum would be pretty empty without the DSG guys. Then there would just be bitching about the crappy stock clutch and 30 threads on what clutch to buy. 😂

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
They're bots dude, not actual people....
"Please don't ban me Mommy"
1639604634631.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I'm not sure what you're talking about. I've already been banned by our current moderator team for liking mayonnaise as a grilling agent 🤣

All in good fun though.

That was some good shit.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Take it a step further with japanese mayo; I've heard it's amazing, still working on trying it firsthand. Homemade bread makes a delightful grilled cheese as well.

Also, thanks to everybody who's putting time in to try to make this not a spam-filled place. I'm a VWVortex refugee, and this is a whole different ballgame in terms of forum quality. Spam happens, but it seems like the mods have a good level of interaction with the general userbase.

When you do things right, people will wonder if you've done anything at all.

Japanese mayo. Only on a corn and squid pizza my friend.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
For some reason all this time I had been reading it as jalapeno mayo.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Take it a step further with japanese mayo; I've heard it's amazing, still working on trying it firsthand. Homemade bread makes a delightful grilled cheese as well.

Also, thanks to everybody who's putting time in to try to make this not a spam-filled place. I'm a VWVortex refugee, and this is a whole different ballgame in terms of forum quality. Spam happens, but it seems like the mods have a good level of interaction with the general userbase.

When you do things right, people will wonder if you've done anything at all.

My wife and I do one of those meal delivery services. She hates coming up with meals for the grocery list every week, and it lets us try things we might not have normally tried otherwise.

One of our meals a week or two ago came with some Japanese Kewpie Mayo. Way different than the normal American stuff. Just tasted like eggs and vinegar. Not bad, just different.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
My wife and I do one of those meal delivery services. She hates coming up with meals for the grocery list every week, and it lets us try things we might not have normally tried otherwise.

One of our meals a week or two ago came with some Japanese Kewpie Mayo. Way different than the normal American stuff. Just tasted like eggs and vinegar. Not bad, just different.
Watched an ad the other day for a Suvie, looked like an interesting meal plan/cooking device.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI

I made a grilled cheese today, had some kewpie in the fridge and thought, why not try what the internet tells me to?

...god damn you guys are right. It was delicious.

I'm a convert.