GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Admin you going to do something about the phantom/troll poster- lovevashikanar ?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
The spam isn't as noticeable unless you check "new posts" as your first stop every day.

Then you'll see all of the overnight spam in one huge block. If you just check the topics you read frequently you don't see nearly as much of it. I didn't even know what people were talking about until I hit new posts by accident.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Yep. I've been a mod here since 2013 and been asking for the same.

The part that sucks is that if they have more than "1000" ( 😋 ) posts we can't mark as spam and mass delete them, it's one by one.

And to all, we have lives outside the forum and jobs. We don't get paid for this.
This information shouldn't be publicly available. You're basically asking for every spammer to hit the threshold and make it more difficult to police.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Take it a step further with japanese mayo; I've heard it's amazing, still working on trying it firsthand. Homemade bread makes a delightful grilled cheese as well.

Also, thanks to everybody who's putting time in to try to make this not a spam-filled place. I'm a VWVortex refugee, and this is a whole different ballgame in terms of forum quality. Spam happens, but it seems like the mods have a good level of interaction with the general userbase.

When you do things right, people will wonder if you've done anything at all.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Turing test?

1. Do you like mayonnaise on grilled cheese?
2. Where do you find deep dish pizza?
3. When did we land on the Moon?

1) Only as a grilling agent.
2) Deep dish pizza isn't real pizza.
3) I'll let you know when it happens.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
1) Only as a grilling agent.
2) Deep dish pizza isn't real pizza.
3) I'll let you know when it happens.
1) And on sandwiches, but not to the point of being soup.
2) Chicago style isn't a pizza, but pan pizza and sicilian style are legit.
3) when are we sending a GTI to the moon (as a whole, not just the errant piston)

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Turing test?

1. Do you like mayonnaise on grilled cheese?
2. Where do you find deep dish pizza?
3. When did we land on the Moon?
you think the moon is real? you shill.

It's obviously a PROJECTION put forward by the GOVERNMENT to hide the fact that it is a HOLLOW ALIEN SPACESHIP where our REPTILIAN OVERLORDS live!

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
you think the moon is real? you shill.

It's obviously a PROJECTION put forward by the GOVERNMENT to hide the fact that it is a HOLLOW ALIEN SPACESHIP where our REPTILIAN OVERLORDS live!
You've gotta watch Inside Job on Netflix. It's hilarious, and touches on a number of these wild conspiracy theories. Highly enjoying it.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Ok....so mod rules is that liking mayo & DSGs are two topics likely to get you banned

What if you like putting mayo in your DSG as transmission fluid??....:unsure:....does a negative cancel out the other negative???......:censored:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Ok....so mod rules is that liking mayo & DSGs are two topics likely to get you banned

What if you like putting mayo in your DSG as transmission fluid??....:unsure:....does a negative cancel out the other negative???......:censored:

My assumption would be since that would kill your DSG transmission, and ruin the mayo so you can't use it as a grilling agent, you'd get a promotion.