GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

draftgli

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
I charged mine last night. No where I feel comfortable making a 60-130 pass. I may try a 60-100.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'll have some 60 - 130's next week. Buddy and I are going out on the 28th, and will be going down a very long and deserted stretch of highway around midnight. Perfect place for some runs.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I'll have some 60 - 130's next week. Buddy and I are going out on the 28th, and will be going down a very long and deserted stretch of highway around midnight. Perfect place for some runs.
You and him going together in the 60-130 pulls?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
You and him going together in the 60-130 pulls?

Yes, so I'll have an additional 200lbs of weight in the car. Will at least give me a rough estimate of where it'll sit. Plus it will then be easy to shave somet ime off by dropping that additional weight 🤣

I'll be trying another gas station for E85 that'll should be in that area as well.

Fliptrocity

Car(s)
8v S3 | B9 A4
Yes, so I'll have an additional 200lbs of weight in the car. Will at least give me a rough estimate of where it'll sit. Plus it will then be easy to shave somet ime off by dropping that additional weight 🤣

I'll be trying another gas station for E85 that'll should be in that area as well.
Thanks for the generous estimate but it's more like 220 lbs.

-DK-

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
Just read this whole thread while driving down to SoCal with my wife. Awesome saga and development starting with a badge decal all the way to 2 tunes and raping the fuel system! Kudos to Acadia for his perseverance and listening to all the enablers. Thank got this forum isn’t a 12 step program LOL!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
@Acadia18 are you still running the Ruthenium’s?

I put the Densos back in temporarily to see if they perform better than the Ruths now that I'm above 30psi of boost and my fueling is where it should be. I suspect they won't though, and the Ruths will go back in. But I haven't had a chance to log with them on the latest revision yet though.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Got a new revision from Sneeky. Up to sentence number 9.

1640580411046.png

At least he addressed my concern about the pull where I lost power and got the P0219 code (which this thread informed me was just a fluke hitting the rev limiter) :ROFLMAO:

Going to get some E85 tomorrow, will go log tomorrow night, and maybe even some Dragy action, if the roads are dry.