GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Gets Everyone To Admit They're Lightning McQueen. "I Am Speed!" Kerchow!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
We need an intervention for Jay. This is the third thread he's masterbated to today.

That we know of...

We love you man, put the meat down.

It's that homeless person stamina.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
Been over a month, longest time with no updates I think. Surgery impacted my ability to do just about anything. Have plenty of things I'm considering, even though it'll probably be a couple months before I'm actually able to work on my car.

1) RSB. Would be the first time putting on any of my MQBs
2) Same with engine\trans mounts. If I can find a good deal on BFI's, might get some of those.
3) Probably won't since it'll be like a $2k project all in, but thinking about some B6 Damptronics and some kind of springs. I didn't buy a car with a bunch of features to get rid of them (DCC in this case), so they'd have to be DCC compatible, and I have a hard rule of "No adjustable suspension, ever", so coilovers are out of the question.

In the meantime, here's a couple pics I took the other day:

1718983819000.png

1718983831044.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I think I still have my super pro 24mm from my R in the garage.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
what surgery did you get?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
what surgery did you get?

Nah fr fr no cap had to have a torn rotator cuff in my shoulder fixed. So right now, my right arm (which is my dominant arm) is pretty much useless. Can use the hand and elbow, but can't like lift anything more than a pound or two, as well as can't really move my shoulder. Can't raise my arm up, extend it out forward, etc... Just started physical therapy last week to get the range of motion back, then after a couple months of that, it'll be getting the strength back in it.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Looks like I still have the moog end links attached to it too.
1718986778250.png

I'd be happy to make $100 on it though, so $100 plus whatever shipping would be. Finding a good box for it might be a little difficult. Looks like you might be able to get a brand new one for $240ish when it's on sale. I think the endlinks were $40 each.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo

Because I'm the kind of person that will antagonize myself to death with adjustments.

"Do all 4 corners look even? Maybe I should adjust it."

"Did this look better before and I just made it worse?"

"I think this is off by a hair, let me adjust this."

Etc...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
Looks like I still have the moog end links attached to it too.
View attachment 306511

I'd be happy to make $100 on it though, so $100 plus whatever shipping would be. Finding a good box for it might be a little difficult. Looks like you might be able to get a brand new one for $240ish when it's on sale. I think the endlinks were $40 each.

If you're able to find some way to ship it, lmk. Just wrap it in cardboard and tape :ROFLMAO:

Looks like something 48" x 12" x 8" (rough estimate of it wrapped in cardboard maybe?) would be about ~$25 from you to me.

Regardless, I'm interested.