GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
You don't have the rpm/mph memorized for each gear?

No, me and my machine are not one. I let it take care of all that.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
holy n00b

1000004726.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Damnit. I just realized I should have waited a week to flash my car. March 8th is the official anniversary of picking it up

It made it a year on the JB4 though. That's much longer than my GTI or last R...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
this never ever gets old lmao

edit: grr, link no worky. youtube 'when you have to drive an automatic', guy dry heaving discovering there's no clutch pedal and a crappy looking automatic stalk

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
holy n00b, can't even link from youtube

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
this never ever gets old lmao

edit: grr, link no worky. youtube 'when you have to drive an automatic', guy dry heaving discovering there's no clutch pedal and a crappy looking automatic stalk
in my imagination it's Thomas and James from Throttle House

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
1709851055459.png

What's this???

1709851108860.png

About just the only thing I trust from CTS, since it's just a piece of fuckin' pipe.

Since the Borla exhaust was just way too loud with the Cobb downpipe, I passed it along to someone else for cheap since Salami hooked me up for cheap. Guy who picked it up actually was the service manager of a VW dealer in MA. Cool guy.

This should get me a little more noise, and land right where I want to on exhaust sound.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
View attachment 300498

What's this???

View attachment 300499

About just the only thing I trust from CTS, since it's just a piece of fuckin' pipe.

Since the Borla exhaust was just way too loud with the Cobb downpipe, I passed it along to someone else for cheap since Salami hooked me up for cheap. Guy who picked it up actually was the service manager of a VW dealer in MA. Cool guy.

This should get me a little more noise, and land right where I want to on exhaust sound.
Hope it works out well for you, my GTI is on CTS catback and Jake's downpipe/vibrant res and has a nice tone and volume. Not obnoxious but present. Hopefully your experience is similar.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Today is officially 1 year of owning my R. Have put 13,042 miles on it in that year.

The very first pic I took of it.

1709905720062.png

Thread title is a joke, still have no plans on getting rid of it yet. I have 634 days to go before it is my longest owned MQB, beating my GTI's 1000 day streak. And that's just the starting point for length of ownership...